Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris

Trump just lost the 12 year old vote.

Anyone that votes for a President because a celebrity tells them to do it is a moron and is probably already a Democrat. I put MUCH more weight in the CBP Union and the Police Unions because immigration is MUCH more important than Taylor Swift's latest break up. But I'm sure Swift's endorsement gave Lurch a boner.

Anyone that votes for a President because a celebrity tells them to do it is a moron and is probably already a Democrat. I put MUCH more weight in the CBP Union and the Police Unions because immigration is MUCH more important than Taylor Swift's latest break up. But I'm sure Swift's endorsement gave Lurch a boner.
Hulk Hogen. Kid Rock. Lee Greenwood. Move along, folks, nothing to see here. :laugh:

Many, many people are also idiots. Listening to a pop star on politics makes you an idiot.
Yeah, better to listen to a twice impeached, four times indicted, clown-faced, rapist, fraudster, traitor who claims migrants are eating people's pets in Ohio :)

Dude, give it up!!! You've lost this one!

Let’s see her tax returns. She is super rich. Does she take deductions ?? Does she voluntarily pay more taxes to make up her “fair share” or is she just all talk ?
Oh, no! My irony meter just broke! After you defended Trump keeping his returns secret.

Thanks for making me laugh tho!

OMG. I just laughed my ass off at you. The reason for fat donny's popularity is because he played a successful businessman on a reality show!

He's so fucking gross.
You have a right to your opinion... but he just responded in kind to her posts....
Let's just say that when you have had 30 different failed relationships and you make a living telling the world about them, be prepared...;)
(Elon wouldn't ever have to offer the same thing to the woman who married their high school sweetheart, had children and a wonderful family with him...and sits in the same booth with Tay Tay...;)
Whose political leanings are "celebrated"? And whose are questioned and mocked?
Let's respect the ones who deserve respect...

Thank you! Of course it is! My apology!

Like spelled- Spelt is not a proper way to spell spelled- Mr. spelling Nazi!

But thanks again- and keep your panties on!
Thank you! Of course it is! My apology!

Like spelled- Spelt is not a proper way to spell spelled- Mr. spelling Nazi!

But thanks again- and keep your panties on!

You really are a moron, spelt is English English not that bowlederised version you call English. You can fuck off now!

Spelt is a past tense and past participle form of spell. [mainly British]

2. uncountable noun. Spelt is a type of wheat that was widely grown hundreds of years ago and is now popular as a health food

You really are a moron, spelt is English English not that bowlederised version you call English. You can fuck off now!

Spelt is a past tense and past participle form of spell. [mainly British]

2. uncountable noun. Spelt is a type of wheat that was widely grown hundreds of years ago and is now popular as a health food

Sure spelt is in the English Dictionary.

But it has to do with GRAIN- not spelling!

Spelt, with its mild, nutty flavor, is a popular alternative to wheat. It also provides several essential nutrients, such as iron, magnesium, and zinc. Consuming spelt and other whole grains may improve heart health, aid digestion, reduce the risk of diabetes, and help people achieve or maintain a healthy weight.

Back