Tebow career change?

Big Money

013114espnparty024acny_88095127.jpg

Tim Tebow is considering a broadcasting career, and was spotted talking to billionaire Dallas Mavericks and AXS TV owner Mark Cuban.

After Tebow made his debut as an ESPN analyst last month and then hosted “GMA” Friday, speculation is rife that he will pursue a college-football broadcasting career.

http://pagesix.com/2014/02/03/tebow-could-be-headed-to-the-broadcast-booth/?_ga=1.155808059.1419954714.1391436686

That guy knows how to manipulate the American public, he would be a great FoxNews Broadcaster.

Tell me exactly how he "manipulates" the public, please.

Personally, I believe his exaggerated prayer and the myth of his piety is/was a PR move to promote the hype about him. I find it offensive to see someone use Christianity and God in a way that hypes themselves. I try to abide by Matthew 6-5, and wish more did so.

Please don't confuse my statement to mean that I think it should be illegal or that someone should prevent him from doing it.

That guy knows how to manipulate the American public, he would be a great FoxNews Broadcaster.
Well that's an unfair assesment. When has he ever manipulated the American public? He's just a jock who happens to be a very popular guy who speaks well. If football doesn't work out for him I wish him well. Who knows? He could be another Kirk Herbstreit.

Well that's an unfair assesment. When has he ever manipulated the American public? He's just a jock who happens to be a very popular guy who speaks well. If football doesn't work out for him I wish him well. Who knows? He could be another Kirk Herbstreit.

St. Gerud seems to be prejudiced against Tebow because he was upfront about his beliefs in public.

Personally, I believe his exaggerated prayer and the myth of his piety is/was a PR move to promote the hype about him. I find it offensive to see someone use Christianity and God in a way that hypes themselves. I try to abide by Matthew 6-5, and wish more did so.

Please don't confuse my statement to mean that I think it should be illegal or that someone should prevent him from doing it.
Again, I think that's unfair. Tebow is hardly the first star athlete to wear his religion on his sleeve nor do I believe he is insincere or using religion to promote himself. He's a jock. Not a politician.

Back