Tebow career change?

Again, I think that's unfair. Tebow is hardly the first star athlete to wear his religion on his sleeve nor do I believe he is insincere or using religion to promote himself. He's a jock. Not a politician.

I could be wrong, but TT would not have been as popular as he was without a PR team behind him. Compare him to Cam Newton who is two times the athlete, whose father is also a minister.

Personally, I believe his exaggerated prayer and the myth of his piety is/was a PR move to promote the hype about him. I find it offensive to see someone use Christianity and God in a way that hypes themselves. I try to abide by Matthew 6-5, and wish more did so.

Please don't confuse my statement to mean that I think it should be illegal or that someone should prevent him from doing it.

So you believe he isn't sincere about his religious beliefs? That he was calculating everytime he kneeled on the field? That he was/is just some little thug trying to fool the hairy unwashed? That's how he was "manipulating." OK. Thank you.

So you believe he isn't sincere about his religious beliefs? That he was calculating everytime he kneeled on the field? That he was/is just some little thug trying to fool the hairy unwashed? That's how he was "manipulating." OK. Thank you.

I don't know anything about his religious beliefs, but I know that anyone who puts on a show about prayer is not following the Bible. I know that he pushed his Christianity upon a group that he had to know would eat it up! That does not make him a thug, it makes him an opportunist.

I don't know anything about his religious beliefs, but I know that anyone who puts on a show about prayer is not following the Bible. I know that he pushed his Christianity upon a group that he had to know would eat it up! That does not make him a thug, it makes him an opportunist.

You're a perfect example of a non-judgmental Christian who follows the Bible to the letter?

I like that Jarod supports his champion college QB in the pros. It's kind of like Seattle fans cheering for Locker (when he's healthy). It would be nice if Notre Dame would produce another NFL caliber QB. Having produced the best all-time in Montana is great, but another one would be nice. Perhaps Golson will turn into a successful pro.

So everyone who dances in the end zone is an opportunist; because they know the unwashed masses will eat it up?
OH-that and they have a desire to be on America's Most Talented (or what ever the fuck it's called).

Back