Test your economic IQ

It has everything to do with the real world.
How did you apply what you learned in college, those of you especially if you had any business classes.
If you are behind the median you either aren't trying or your below average in economic skills.

How did you apply what you learned in college, those of you especially if you had any business classes.
If you are behind the median you either aren't trying or your below average in economic skills.

It has little to do with economics toppy. There are plenty of doctors, lawyers and business professionals who make a lot of money that have little understanding of the economy.

You are a good example. You make good money, but are an rather slow when it comes to economics.

Again, you show your complete ignorance of what the subject of economics even is.

supertool, you must have sucked in school.
Just like your superlame argument on median/Mean (useless dorkfest by you) , find in an example doesn't exclude the point from being true.
What the fuck is the point of economic information.
Your soe easy to school you cycling uniform wearing dork

Your Results:

Median net worth for your age is:
$8,525

Median net worth for your income is:
$168,500

My Networth is still somwhere around $17,000, good for my age, bad for my income. But I didn't make my income all my life so... what the hell does this have to do with Economic IQ?

all the tools who are way behind are crying.
What doctors don't evaluate the career choice on income potentiall. PLEASE

Nobody is crying, retard. But one's wealth does not indicate any knowledge of economics. According to you Paris Hilton is an economic genius. Her net worth relative to her age is likely far higher than yours.

Nobody is crying, retard. But one's wealth does not indicate any knowledge of economics. According to you Paris Hilton is an economic genius. Her net worth relative to her age is likely far higher than yours.

thanks for proving yet again you are amoungst the biggest whinners.
citing an example doesn't detract from millions that hold true to the test.

lets see CNBC is not for people to use and make investment/economic decisions.
One shouldn't use the Wall street journal to help improve their plot.
stock tables in your podunk town newspaper are their only because there aren't enough cartoonist. OK losers, I got it.

supertool, you must have sucked in school.
Just like your superlame argument on median/Mean (useless dorkfest by you) , find in an example doesn't exclude the point from being true.
What the fuck is the point of economic information.
Your soe easy to school you cycling uniform wearing dork

Fascists have devised a set of metrics which merely measure the degree to which fascism is succeeding and presented it to sheeple like you as "knowledge".

lets see CNBC is not for people to use and make investment/economic decisions.
One shouldn't use the Wall street journal to help improve their plot.
stock tables in your podunk town newspaper are their only because there aren't enough cartoonist. OK losers, I got it.

WTF are you talking about?

Back