Test your economic IQ

lets guess Darla is way below median on expected wealth,
Dave has already admitted as much

No dipshit, I make a really good salary for my age. Saying I should be worth $160,000 or whatever since I make a good salary is purely retarded. I'm only 26 and haven't had time to accumulate assets like some of the older fucks making what I do have had. I just bought my first house but I didn't do it with all cash.. I'm sorry I must be a total economic retard because I'm paying for something over time since I don't have $160000 to pull out of my ass just yet. I've only had a 401K for 2 years, and my Stock Portfolio is made up of play cash. It has nothing to do with my economic IQ.

thanks for proving yet again you are amoungst the biggest whinners.
citing an example doesn't detract from millions that hold true to the test.

When there are 1000s of exceptions, yes, it does prove there is no correlation. According to you just about every heir, athlete and/or celebrity without a huge substance abuse problem is an economic genius.

According to your ignorance of the subject, we should put the Olsen Twins in charge of the economy. They are super rich and only 22.

How much money you have gives no indication of your economic knowledge. It is clear, to all, that you continue to confuse economic knowledge with financial knowledge or being smart with your money. But net worth does not even prove you necessarily know much about those subjects.

No dipshit, I make a really good salary for my age. Saying I should be worth $160,000 or whatever since I make a good salary is purely retarded. I'm only 26 and haven't had time to accumulate assets like some of the older fucks making what I do have had. I just bought my first house but I didn't do it with all cash.. I'm sorry I must be a total economic retard because I'm paying for something over time since I don't have $160000 to pull out of my ass just yet. I've only had a 401K for 2 years, and my Stock Portfolio is made up of play cash. It has nothing to do with my economic IQ.

it's not perfect, but your argument is what your young.
not many your age make that, that's why the formula doesn't work

It has everything to do with the real world.
How did you apply what you learned in college, those of you especially if you had any business classes.
If you are behind the median you either aren't trying or your below average in economic skills.

By definition Top, half the people have to be below the median.

When there are 1000s of exceptions, yes, it does prove there is no correlation. According to you just about every heir, athlete and/or celebrity without a huge substance abuse problem is an economic genius.

According to your ignorance of the subject, we should put the Olsen Twins in charge of the economy. They are super rich and only 22.

How much money you have gives no indication of your economic knowledge. It is clear, to all, that you continue to confuse economic knowledge with financial knowledge or being smart with your money. But net worth does not even prove you necessarily know much about those subjects.

there are millions that fit idiot
It's from CNN money's site How do you fair against your peer.
Holly fuck like a bunch of girls with all the crying

Median net worth for your age is:
$1,475

Median net worth for your income is:
$1,250

I'm doin pretty good, my NW is all of like 3000 dollars!

I think I'm doing pretty good, at least, for a guy living in the poorest state in America during an economic recession, and only a generation removed from white trash that didn't even have running water. I'm going to get a degree in law, and I will be the second person in my family to get a four year degree, after my sister. I also already own stocks. I will be so far ahead of you by the time I'm forty or whatever that you'll upchuck the pudding you'll be eating in your senior home, and it will have all been on my effort without the tremendous help you've probably gotten throughout your life. And I won't be fat either.

ib1 your stupid enough to be a bullet catcher, nuff said
watergerber, I made more than you at 15, you'll be 30 when and if you get out of law school and you'll be way below average as an income generating lawyer cause your a dork.

ib1 your stupid enough to be a bullet catcher, nuff said
watergerber, I made more than you at 15, you'll be 30 when and if you get out of law school and you'll be way below average as an income generating lawyer cause your a dork.

Top, just admit it. YOu are poor as fuck. No way someone as retarded as you makes above a dollar an hour. They probably pay the illegal immigrants more than you. Just be honest - are you living in a mental institution? A home for the mentally retarded?

I said it in another thread - every retard on this board proclaims how much money they have, yet they can't read or write at an eighth-grade level.

Back