Texas A&M or Notre Dame?

anonymoose

Classical Liberal
If I were on the CFP committee I'd hate to have to make that decision. Regardless, it looks like Alabama is the team to beat this year with Clemson the obvious second favorite.
Alabama's offense looks unstoppable.

Last edited:
Well that was fast. I didn't think the teams would be announced today. ND it is. They will be sacrificial lambs for Bama to feast on.

Well that was fast. I didn't think the teams would be announced today. ND it is. They will be sacrificial lambs for Bama to feast on.

Yeah, wasn't an obvious choice here. And you're right, 'Bama should run them.

That offensive led by Sark is looking good. He has always had a good football mind and could recruit like hell (and he bagged Erin Andews!). He just had his demons with alcohol. Looks like he's given that up thus the reason we're hearing his name mentioned for another head coaching job.

If ATM has wide receivers that are physically capable of getting open, that should have elevated them above us. I don't think ND has had a single capable receiver since St. Brown went into the NFL a couple of years ago. You can't win the passing game with just your TE position.

If I were on the CFP committee I'd hate to have to make that decision. Regardless, it looks like Alabama is the team to beat this year with Clemson the obvious second favorite.

ND vs. A&M is an easy decision.

Notre Dame earned it by a hair with their win over Clemson.

We already know A&M can't beat Alabama and ND can't beat Clemson (with Lawrence).

Yeah, wasn't an obvious choice here. And you're right, 'Bama should run them.

That offensive led by Sark is looking good. He has always had a good football mind and could recruit like hell (and he bagged Erin Andews!). He just had his demons with alcohol. Looks like he's given that up thus the reason we're hearing his name mentioned for another head coaching job.

Sark's offensive play calling was masterful!! Of course, when you have a roster like Alabama's it is a little easier. Devonta Smith was unstoppable.

Just like 2014, the fate of the CFB nation rests in the hands of the Buckeyes.

The fate of the Bama Haters was in the hands of the Buckeyes. And they failed in spectacular fashion.

Devonta Smith broke the receiving records for the BCS/CFP games. And he did that in the 1st half.

Shocking, the money team won, hard to imagine that few still can’t recognize the obvious, the more you spend, the better you’ll be, you want to hang with the top five or six, just put out more dollars, it’s all the counts

Shocking, the money team won, hard to imagine that few still can’t recognize the obvious, the more you spend, the better you’ll be, you want to hang with the top five or six, just put out more dollars, it’s all the counts

Spend more and make more. It works in most businesses.

Back