Texas Republican Jackasses Continue to Bring Shame to Texas!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Texas Republican Jackasses Continue to Bring Shame to Texas

by: Libby Shaw Sun Apr 26, 2009 at 01:15:20 AM CDT

What else can one expect from the Party of Intolerance, No, Never, Hate, Ginned Up Warfare, Obstruction, Torture, Tax Cuts for the Rich, and Whores for the Fat Cats?

Thanks to the Republican jackasses in Austin and Washington, the video clip below gives us a glimpse into how the people of Texas are perceived.

One thing texicans like to forget. The rest of us had to pay their war debt when they joined the union.
Deadbeat texicans.

If TX left the USA we could bleed them dry by setting up tariffs on BOOZE.
Pickuptrucks, TV signals, Telephone service 3.99/min to call outside TX.
And texicans wiould need permissuiion and passpoorts to enter the REST of the usa. bODY CAVITY DRUG SEARCH.

wHAT WOULD THE EXCHABGE RATE BE? hOW MANY STARS TO EQUAL ONE EAGLE

'aLL FEDERAL MILITARY HARDWARE WOULD HAVE TO BE MOVED FROM Tx

i THINK i LIKE THIS CONCEPT.

Plus once they started killing each other we could likely sell tickets.

If TX left the USA we could bleed them dry by setting up tariffs on BOOZE.
Pickuptrucks, TV signals, Telephone service 3.99/min to call outside TX.
And texicans wiould need permissuiion and passpoorts to enter the REST of the usa. bODY CAVITY DRUG SEARCH.

wHAT WOULD THE EXCHABGE RATE BE? hOW MANY STARS TO EQUAL ONE EAGLE

'aLL FEDERAL MILITARY HARDWARE WOULD HAVE TO BE MOVED FROM Tx

i THINK i LIKE THIS CONCEPT.

Plus once they started killing each other we could likely sell tickets.

Well will you let me escape -- er -- migrate or something, first?

I think we should build a big as wall around texas and then pump in water. US Swimming pool

That's a lot of water! Where will you get it? We're running out, you know, especially in WTx. Several people might even welcome your suggestion, for a while at least.

That's a lot of water! Where will you get it? We're running out, you know, especially in WTx. Several people might even welcome your suggestion, for a while at least.

Yeah what will happen to parts of about 3 states and a notable portion of our national AG industry when the aquifer is depleted?

We can live without oil but not without clean water.

Last edited:
Pump in salt water from the Gulf of Mexico.

That way we could flood texas and cut down on the flooding from icepack melting from Global warming. (actually flooding texas and global warming are both great fantasies)

Pump in salt water from the Gulf of Mexico.

That way we could flood texas and cut down on the flooding from icepack melting from Global warming. (actually flooding texas and global warming are both great fantasies)

Thanks, you guys! I'm just glad that we live so high up. If we were at sea level or thereabouts your fantasies might be intimidating, just a tad. :p

Seriously, though, I and a number of others here are very concerned about the profligate use of fresh water in an area shown by Nat. Geographic to have per capita potable water supply equivalent to that in the Sahara. Unfortunately, the majority of people are unwilling to recognize a situation until it has passed crisis proportion and, perhaps, is even irreversible.

Thanks, you guys! I'm just glad that we live so high up. If we were at sea level or thereabouts your fantasies might be intimidating, just a tad. :p

Seriously, though, I and a number of others here are very concerned about the profligate use of fresh water in an area shown by Nat. Geographic to have per capita potable water supply equivalent to that in the Sahara. Unfortunately, the majority of people are unwilling to recognize a situation until it has passed crisis proportion and, perhaps, is even irreversible.

Only tree huggers and envirowackos watch Nat Geo :D

TX would be ok if not for those Banty Rooster style of Texicans.

Some good people there. I actually have some relatives down there.

A big middle finger to all the male Texas haters here. You shall be condemed to the Castro district in San Francisco for the rest of your lives for wanting to kick all the hot blonds in Texas out of the U.S.

Back