Texas Republican Jackasses Continue to Bring Shame to Texas!

A big middle finger to all the male Texas haters here. You shall be condemed to the Castro district in San Francisco for the rest of your lives for wanting to kick all the hot blonds in Texas out of the U.S.

You forgot the redheads.

A big middle finger to all the male Texas haters here. You shall be condemed to the Castro district in San Francisco for the rest of your lives for wanting to kick all the hot blonds in Texas out of the U.S.

Fuck the hot blondes in Texas. Bring on the hot blondes in CA (and in Vancouver BC, I recently discovered)!!

And as a native California, you should know what I mean already...

Fuck the hot blondes in Texas. Bring on the hot blondes in CA (and in Vancouver BC, I recently discovered)!!

And as a native California, you should know what I mean already...

Vancouver is crazy isn't it? I've had a couple of friends have bachelor parties there recently and they said it was wild. That city is on the definite to visit list in the near future!

Edit: I lived in Dallas for a couple of years when I was younger hence my pro-Texas bias.

Texas Republican Jackasses Continue to Bring Shame to Texas

by: Libby Shaw Sun Apr 26, 2009 at 01:15:20 AM CDT

What else can one expect from the Party of Intolerance, No, Never, Hate, Ginned Up Warfare, Obstruction, Torture, Tax Cuts for the Rich, and Whores for the Fat Cats?

Thanks to the Republican jackasses in Austin and Washington, the video clip below gives us a glimpse into how the people of Texas are perceived.

YouTube - Houston, We Have A Solution

:clink: :clink: :clink: :clink: :clink:

Go away!

Back