Texas roll call

I'm in Texas. My husband has a cc permit. I'll get one when I obtain my US citizenship.

If there's legislation potentially threatening this, what is it? I'll let him know and he can take whatever steps he feels he should.

I'm in Texas. My husband has a cc permit. I'll get one when I obtain my US citizenship.

If there's legislation potentially threatening this, what is it? I'll let him know and he can take whatever steps he feels he should.

There is no 'threat' to concealed carry. What we are trying to do is decriminalize open carry which would provide people with a choice, whether to carry concealed with a license or carry openly without a license.

you already have open carry, bubba.

Wow, that happened fast.

Last time I looked at that map there weren't hardly any states with it.

This is what buckets of cash and an obsessive base does for ya. Wish people would feel that way about, oh, I dunno, something important, like universal health care. We should make doctors offices make exploding sounds, then maybe it'll shore us up some support.

Wow, that happened fast.

Last time I looked at that map there weren't hardly any states with it.

This is what buckets of cash and an obsessive base does for ya. Wish people would feel that way about, oh, I dunno, something important, like universal health care. We should make doctors offices make exploding sounds, then maybe it'll shore us up some support.

dude, what map have you been looking at?

Here is what the current open carry states are at.

opencarry.html

KY has open carry. You do get some looks though if you do it :D

Like is that guy nuts or is his wee wee really small ?

KY has open carry. You do get some looks though if you do it :D

Like is that guy nuts or is his wee wee really small ?

depends on the area you're in. Lexi and Louis, i'd believe it, but I would do it anyway. My moms neck of the woods, western ky near paducah, i've had one person ask me about it. Happened to be the sheriff there. All he said was that he hadn't seen anyone carry a glock in KY, so he assumed I was from out of town. punky little bastard LOL

depends on the area you're in. Lexi and Louis, i'd believe it, but I would do it anyway. My moms neck of the woods, western ky near paducah, i've had one person ask me about it. Happened to be the sheriff there. All he said was that he hadn't seen anyone carry a glock in KY, so he assumed I was from out of town. punky little bastard LOL

Yeah those Glock packers.....

Carry an M1911-A1 .45 and the local law doesn't think you are a terrorist.

used to use one of those as a marine. nice weapon. too bad they are too damned expensive now.

I bought one a few years ago. Its the basic Mil-Spec model and I am slowly customizing it. I have changed the trigger, hammer, and grips. And I have purchased some extra mags. So far everything but the grips have come from Wilson Combat. Next thing is the sights.

I dunno.

I'm just not that paranoid. And if a crime did happen to me that I may need a gun for, I'd suck too much at it and I'd just endanger everyone. I've mostly just adopted shoot as a hobby. I might get a concealed carry permit though. Why not, eh?

I shoot as a hobby and I guess it feels good to have a gun available at home if I need it. However, I'd be just as happy living in Chicago and owning a long gun for self defense instead of a pistol.

Back