Texas roll call

I'm in Texas. My husband has a cc permit. I'll get one when I obtain my US citizenship.

If there's legislation potentially threatening this, what is it? I'll let him know and he can take whatever steps he feels he should.
Write your rep. Early and often. I know mine won't vote to take that away from me.

I live in a GOLD STAR OPEN CARRY STATE. When I go to the range I wear it on my hip, For a while we had a divorce client that was threatening our office and I carried to work.After the New year I am going to get my CCL and will be allowed to carry under my coat on my shoulder rig.

I have two sidearms that I carry. The Springfield that I have already mentioned is for travel and the like.

When I am out in the woods I like a revolver. Easier to make sure its ready and a variety of ammo. I have a Ruger .44 with shotshells that works great against snakes, coyotes and other vermin.

Nothing in the woods around here to worry about carrying a gun for.
Coyotes, but they won't bother me. Skunks but I won't bother them :eek:
Squirrels, rabbits, deer, turkey and perhaps a bear, but have not heard of anyone in the woods being gotten by a bear in these parts.

the current rumor is that they will pass open carry, either on the CHL already or they will require a totally new and different license for open carry. unacceptable either way.

contact your reps/senators today.

the current rumor is that they will pass open carry, either on the CHL already or they will require a totally new and different license for open carry. unacceptable either way.

contact your reps/senators today.

why? I already have open carry and concealed carry too.

dude, you own a gun. lynching time. :clink:

This is the handgun that I own:

S&W-44-magnum.jpg

I also have a collection of long guns.

Time to chop it off!

I live in a GOLD STAR OPEN CARRY STATE. When I go to the range I wear it on my hip, For a while we had a divorce client that was threatening our office and I carried to work.After the New year I am going to get my CCL and will be allowed to carry under my coat on my shoulder rig.
I like the belt holsters better. Just wear your jacket or don't tuck the shirt, nobody is the wiser.

Wow Texas is chock FULL of conservative Republicans. you would think this would be a slam dunk piece of legislation. Luckily, here in NM our state Constitution protects ownership, and open carry.

3D for a conservative you certainly hate the bastion of conservatism. I think you have a weird secret envy of the South.

He is a federalist conservative. They have almost completely wiped out but used to be dominant in the north. But he still has a lot more in common with the south politically than anyone up north, and his hatred of the south is, quite frankly, bizarre.

Back