Thank You, for Clarifying my Thoughts

.. and if they don't do anything about Al Queda, and Al Queda establishes a base.. they are easy pickin's
Nah, they'll just spread out again, then Obama will leave because they have to be in a base before he'll do anything. He told me so.

Yep, which makes attacking 1000 'Al Queda' scattered thoughout civilian populations impossible unless you kill all the civilians too. It's much harder than having an identified base and just killing all inside.

This really justifies a major crackdown on all individuals. I guess it's the only way. Freedom is for atheists, god's people prefer slavery. Go God.

DD, it is silly to think that people who would be desperately seeking the group to join for protection against the other thugs would be working to kick out a bunch of people even they aren't sure are in the ISI.

And Obama and his "base" thing is likely not talking about a Geographic point where they are all living and working. If he is, then we'll never attack anywhere except the ocassional training base.

As I said previously, who among the Sunni Iraqis that hate Al Qaeda for killing Iraqis, the Kurds who just want to have their own piece of Iraq and the Shi'ite majority who hate the Sunni Al Qaeda and that would be supported by Iran would allow an overwhelming minority of foreign Al Qaeda elements "fortify" in their country to fight against an enemy that is no longer present in the country (the United States)?

1) Do you morons think this shit through or 2) just repeat the dumbass talking points you hear bandied about?

I'm going with option two. With bush supporters clear out of reasons for fighting a war in Iraq, "preventing" al qaeda from establishing bases there is the last desparate reason to cling to, to keep their war going.

Which doesn't even make sense. If we we felt we had to occupy countries to root out al qaeda bases, the US Army would invade Pakistan, where there actually ARE al qaeda bases, and deep rooted support for al qaeda in some elements of the population there.

As you correctly pointed out, Iraq is not exactly a safe haven for iraq. The vast majority of the population hates them, and the shia and kurds in particular will kill them on sight.

DD, it is silly to think that people who would be desperately seeking the group to join for protection against the other thugs would be working to kick out a bunch of people even they aren't sure are in the ISI.

And Obama and his "base" thing is likely not talking about a Geographic point where they are all living and working. If he is, then we'll never attack anywhere except the ocassional training base.

Good, then let's only attack training bases. Let's not creat more terrorists by creating an environment where the people are sympathetic to a terrorist cause. Just destroy the terrorist camps, don't let them grow.

How is saying, "And Obama and his "base" thing is likely not talking about a Geographic point where they are all living and working. If he is, then we'll never attack anywhere except the ocassional training base," supposed to be considered fascetious?

Dude, you got one weird sense of humor.

How is saying, "And Obama and his "base" thing is likely not talking about a Geographic point where they are all living and working. If he is, then we'll never attack anywhere except the ocassional training base," supposed to be considered fascetious?

QFT

I do. I stated that it would be unlikely for them to create actual bases. Basically he is saying we are leaving.

Why, "US citizen", if you really ARE a US citizen, can't you read ENGLISH? Or did you go to SCHOOL, in your country of origin? Why would anyone have to "brag" the claim that they ARE a US citizen?

LOL if you spoke with me on the phone you would not doubt that I am a genuine hillbilly uscitizen.

The handle just seemed to fit me. A uscitizen nothing really special or strange.

Just curious are you male or female ?
I am Male btw in case you missed it.

Back