Thank You, "majority".

Wait, I left for a minute. Now what do y'all want to learn? The proper economic policy for America? It's simple. Do what John F.Kennedy and Ronald Reagan did. Lower taxes. Next, TRADE. That is our biggest problem. We let "Globalist" policy, the people who believe in MexAmeriCanada, put forth our policy, like McCain. We let China, Japan, Europe, and others step ALL OVER US, with freezing US out of THEIR markets, VAT's Tarriffs. It's time to SPEAK UP LOUDLY. there are many other policies I'd like to see, but I don't have time right now, I'll finish tomorrow. My main reason for coming back was to ask, those of you who think it's "cool" to bash Christians, I bet you agree with the Taliban and Islamists who think ALL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS SHOULD CONVERT TO ISLAM, OR DIE. That probably sounds good to you, huh?

I don't care about Christianity so you'll have to take that up with someone else. I don't care if you call your imaginary friend Jesus or Allah.

But I will say that it sounds like you know absolutely nothing about economics; even your own economic positions are poorly thought out.

Tax cuts eh? Okay. I'm totally supportive of tax cuts. But at the moment we are suffering from 7 years of tax cuts without corresponding cuts in spending. And whose fault has that been? Republicans.

I'm fine with tax cuts down the road, or even making the Bush cuts permanent, but if we do not cut spending it will only serve to add to our already sizeable deficit.

Wait, I left for a minute. Now what do y'all want to learn? The proper economic policy for America? It's simple. Do what John F.Kennedy and Ronald Reagan did. Lower taxes. Next, TRADE. That is our biggest problem. We let "Globalist" policy, the people who believe in MexAmeriCanada, put forth our policy, like McCain. We let China, Japan, Europe, and others step ALL OVER US, with freezing US out of THEIR markets, VAT's Tarriffs. It's time to SPEAK UP LOUDLY. there are many other policies I'd like to see, but I don't have time right now, I'll finish tomorrow. My main reason for coming back was to ask, those of you who think it's "cool" to bash Christians, I bet you agree with the Taliban and Islamists who think ALL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS SHOULD CONVERT TO ISLAM, OR DIE. That probably sounds good to you, huh?

Of course not. The Christians made their choice.

Michaelk?

OK it makes sense now.

I think they institute lets him on the computer like once a week or so.

Could someone tell me where the CO2 from volcanoes comes from?

Anyone?

The correct answer is "The envioroment around them".

Can anyone tell me where the CO2 from oil comes from?

The correct answer is "From deposits buried underground for thousands of years"

Oil adds new CO2, volcanoes just recycle it. Big fucking difference.

Could someone tell me where the CO2 from volcanoes comes from?

Anyone?

The correct answer is "The envioroment around them".

Can anyone tell me where the CO2 from oil comes from?

The correct answer is "From deposits buried underground for thousands of years"

Oil adds new CO2, volcanoes just recycle it. Big fucking difference.

Where do sun rays come from?

Where do sun rays come from?

valcanoes and sun rays have always been part of the cycle. Burning oil is the new part of the equation and the only one we as people can control.

We need to control what we can to avoid creating a spiraling unprecidented situation from occuring.

valcanoes and sun rays have always been part of the cycle. Burning oil is the new part of the equation and the only one we as people can control.

We need to control what we can to avoid creating a spiraling unprecidented situation from occuring.

Alright, use CONTROL then

All I'm saying is that the word "sheep" lacks creativity and pizaz. It can only be deemed an insult. Had he called you "sheeple," (albeit a cliche), and with a bit less passion and seriousness, perhaps inserted a little wit, then it would be mockery...

I have seen both insults and mockery used on people of faith, and its pretty easy to tell the difference. The mockery is usually cleaver and witty (even funny) and often done tongue-in-cheek.

Back