Thanks Mods

They always think that we act on our own in these matters, they always give me far more power than I really have.

Do you mean the "power" that allowed you to explain away your comment, that would have resulted in a Rule 12 violation for anyone else; seeing as how the only other one who's been allowed to "explain" their comment, has been Rune?

Do you mean the "power" that allowed you to explain away your comment, that would have resulted in a Rule 12 violation for anyone else; seeing as how the only other one who's been allowed to "explain" their comment, has been Rune?

Cry harder, Princess.

But you will obey.

No dipshit, I also explained how he merely repeated what I said. Rune broke no rule.

Keep crying and obey the rules.

How do you consider my post crying? If my post is what you consider crying, then every single one of your posts is crying. LOL.

Why don't you obey rules? Troll.

Why are you afraid to answer this - Do you do anything other than post on JPP? You are always on here, 24/7/365.

Back