That MSM Double Standard And VP's

So? we need cheap f&^% in our govt not spendthrifts like Bush.

I may be mistaken, but I don't believe we will have Bush in our government much longer. I think there is something about term limits.... meaning, he is off to Crawford to live in retirement, come January 2009.

You may want to take some advice from a certain governor of Alaska, and stop looking backward while yammering about "hope and change" for the future.

I may be mistaken, but I don't believe we will have Bush in our government much longer. I think there is something about term limits.... meaning, he is off to Crawford to live in retirement, come January 2009.

You may want to take some advice from a certain governor of Alaska, and stop looking backward while yammering about "hope and change" for the future.

Mcsame is the replacement republican for Bush and I have seen very few economic policies that differ (if any) between the two.

What am I trying to defend? Joe gave less, wrote off less.

you made the claim that giving more and getting a larger deduction, as Palin has done, is the less charitable thing to do since the deductions are really what they're after.

It's fucking hilarious!!

I figure palin got some church stage time out of hers. And votesd from Wasila.
In a situation like heres in Wasila, a church is pretty much a political contribution.
It is also a way to get people to do business with you.

Back