The 31-Year-Old in Charge of Dismantling G.M.

here's to hoping they don't forget that. Here's also hoping that they continue to remember who's policies were promised to fix the economy, by spending trillions.

Promised to fix the economy? I recall no such promise.
I do recall talk to trying to keep things from getting worse and making things better in time.

and that isn't working out so well either, is it?

Who can say what might have been.
I personally think the stupid finiancial outfits should have been allowed to fail.
Any company that is too big to fail is to big to let exist. It is a threat to the united states.

And who pushed the stimulus checks?
The 800 billion or so finiancial bailout?

Who can say what might have been.
I personally think the stupid finiancial outfits should have been allowed to fail.
Any company that is too big to fail is to big to let exist. It is a threat to the united states.
:clink:

And who pushed the stimulus checks?
The 800 billion or so finiancial bailout?

again, you're talking like i'm not holding the bush admin responsible for their part. this is incorrect.

This economic nightmare started under George W. Bush. Obama's huge deficits are not helping but you cannot claim this is Obama's mess unless you ignore most of the facts.

Looking at the historical aspect of the economy is great. But our current economy is based on technologies and global influences that have not existed in most of our history. The credit issues alone make this different from anything more than 30 years ago.
If you want to go back to past presidents to put the blame on credit, then I suggest that you look at Bill Clinton.

Bottom line, USC is defininitely skeptical of the position being filled by a whippersnapper young enough to be his great-great-great-great grandson.

Back