The 911 commission white wash

evince

Truthmatters
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/01/30/zelikow-interfered/

It seems they cleaned it up to portect the Bush admin.

9/11 Commission co-chairs Tom Kean and Lee Hamilton hired former Condoleezza Rice aide Philip Zelikow to be executive director, Zelikow failed to tell them about his role helping Rice set up President George W. Bush's National Security Council in early 2001 – and that he was "instrumental" in demoting Richard Clarke, the onetime White House counterterrorism czar who was fixated on the threat from Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda, according to Holland's version of Shenon's tome.

"[Zelikow] had laid the groundwork for much of what went wrong at the White House in the weeks and months before September 11. Would he want people to know that?" Shenon writes, according to Holland.

Last edited:
Now why would they do that? We all know that the Bush administration has done nothing shady or underhanded :rolleyes:

This is in the mainstream news . I just heard it on TV even.

The Rs are so screwed.

They are going to lose the election big time(not enough cheating can be done I think) and then they are going to get investigated.

We need to create a sopecial investigations branch of the govt just to investigate the bush administration. Ought to be about 10 years work there. I would still like to see bush in prison after leaving office. No impeachment would be required.

Just because he leaves office is no reason to stop investigating his crimes. If they dont investigate them then they are leaving a very bad prescident.

Right Desh, but I suspect the dems will sweep it under the rug as some of it will sling back on them. Damn politicians anyway.

Yeah I know.

It just sucks that people who got our own military killed for finacial and political gain will get off scott free.

It will be a SHAME the US will carrry forever.

It makes our country look like a third world dictatorship.

Yeah I know.

It just sucks that people who got our own military killed for finacial and political gain will get off scott free.

It will be a SHAME the US will carrry forever.

It makes our country look like a third world dictatorship.

What political gain have those people gotten who got us in Iraq?

Cowacko have you really not been paying attention?

There are some examples given by USC and then there is the money ( pallets of it) missing and completetly unaccounted for which we will NEVER know who it was given to.

This has been a rape of the tax payer and the DEATH of Americans all to make us less safe and more hated.

Cowacko have you really not been paying attention?

There are some examples given by USC and then there is the money ( pallets of it) missing and completetly unaccounted for which we will NEVER know who it was given to.

This has been a rape of the tax payer and the DEATH of Americans all to make us less safe and more hated.

Yes, I have been paying attention. I see George Bush with a very low approval rating thanks to the war, not political gain.

I have read that money has gone missing in Iraq. I don't approve of that. How has Bush or Cheney personally benefitted from that money disappearing?

The republican party benefitted. And Cheny benefitted as he still gets a check from his old company I believe.

bush does not have enough sense to benefit, someone has to give him something he cannot screw up like the stadium deal.

why do you think McCains coffers started filling when he started preching about wars forever ?

Yes, I have been paying attention. I see George Bush with a very low approval rating thanks to the war, not political gain.

I have read that money has gone missing in Iraq. I don't approve of that. How has Bush or Cheney personally benefitted from that money disappearing?

Whos pockets did the money fill?

Whos pockets is the money to rebuild Iraq dissapeared into. The work that was done has never been shown to actually have happened.

The OIL has even been dissapearing down a rabbit hole.

It is really sad for America that anyone would not realise the Bush team reemed the American public in every way possible.

The republican party benefitted. And Cheny benefitted as he still gets a check from his old company I believe.

bush does not have enough sense to benefit, someone has to give him something he cannot screw up like the stadium deal.

why do you think McCains coffers started filling when he started preching about wars forever ?

How did the Republican Party benefit? They lost Congress and look like they will lose the White House as well.

Cheney does not receive a check for Halliburton because of the war.

McCain almost ran out of money.

You have no legitimate arguments.

Whos pockets did the money fill?

Whos pockets is the money to rebuild Iraq dissapeared into. The work that was done has never been shown to actually have happened.

The OIL has even been dissapearing down a rabbit hole.

It is really sad for America that anyone would not realise the Bush team reemed the American public in every way possible.

Who is getting the money? You didn't say.

Well the rebuilding money went dirrectly into Haliburton pockets.

The dissepearing oil most likely went down the pockets of the people who never fixed the oil counters on the pumps. hmmm guess who that was?

The fucking pallets of cold hard American dollars probably went into the pockets of who ever got to pass it out.

Who was that ?

Well the rebuilding money went dirrectly into Haliburton pockets.

The dissepearing oil most likely went down the pockets of the people who never fixed the oil counters on the pumps. hmmm guess who that was?

The fucking pallets of cold hard American dollars probably went into the pockets of who ever got to pass it out.

Who was that ?

Ah yes, so we are back to Halliburton the most evil company in the world. My buddy's mom is in the administration. I should ask him about her swiss bank account she probably set up by stealing all this money from Iraq.

How did the Republican Party benefit? They lost Congress and look like they will lose the White House as well.

Cheney does not receive a check for Halliburton because of the war.

McCain almost ran out of money.

You have no legitimate arguments.

yeah mCCain almost ran out of money and then he started boosting the pro war rhetoric and the money flowed in.

Ah yes, so we are back to Halliburton the most evil company in the world. My buddy's mom is in the administration. I should ask him about her swiss bank account she probably set up by stealing all this money from Iraq.

Then where is the money Cawacko?

yeah mCCain almost ran out of money and then he started boosting the pro war rhetoric and the money flowed in.

McCain has been talking about the surge for months. He got a boost in money because it looks like he might be the Republican nominee. That's politics 101.

Back