The 911 commission white wash

Then where is the money Cawacko?

Hell if I know. I can't follow all the dollars spent in Iraq. But I don't buy that a group of politicians got together at that high of a level and secretly devised a plan to siphon money into personal accounts.

It wasnt politicians who dreamed this one up. The current R leadership are just the tools who have been bought and paid for.

And we were not talking of politicians siphoning the money off into their personal accounts. Do you really understand how politics is finianced?

When Bush leaves office the shedders and ovens will be working overtime.

At some point in history, the truth of 9/11, as was the truth of Pearl Harbor, the truth of the Gulf of Tonkin, the truth of the Reistag Fire, the truth of the Spanish American-War, and similar great frauds have become known.

And we were not talking of politicians siphoning the money off into their personal accounts. Do you really understand how politics is finianced?

Yes I do.

Bush in 2000: Hello Haliburton and oil companies. When I become President I'm going to allow 9/11 to happen which will send us to war in Afghanistan and then I'll invade Iraq. So give me a lot of money now and then give me a lot more money in 2004.

Haliburton and oil companies: Ok, sounds good to me.

You're argument about McCain still doesn't stand. If Obama looks like he is going to be the Dem nominee who do you think Dem supporters will start giving their money to?

Yes I do.

Bush in 2000: Hello Haliburton and oil companies. When I become President I'm going to allow 9/11 to happen which will send us to war in Afghanistan and then I'll invade Iraq. So give me a lot of money now and then give me a lot more money in 2004.

wel that extremist view sounds stupit to me re 911, now after the 911 event, it makes sense that they would look at it as an opportunity.

You're argument about McCain still doesn't stand. If Obama looks like he is going to be the Dem nominee who do you think Dem supporters will start giving their money to?

It got bush megabucks in 2004....

Your selective memory/logic is doing fine there Wacko.

Yes I do.

Go look into the Project for a new American century

Back