The Ad That Never "Ran"

Yeah still distorting the truth SF. No liberals in that thread supported the beating up of kids in a wheelchair. Just right wing lies. But a fact is Laura bush just drove away while that poor kid was getting beat up as you call it.

Yeah still distorting the truth SF. No liberals in that thread supported the beating up of kids in a wheelchair. Just right wing lies. But a fact is Laura bush just drove away while that poor kid was getting beat up as you call it.

You mean distortions like saying people respected Bush for lying about McCain? Or pretending that Bush "just drove away" without providing any type of evidence that she even saw this violent Dem beating up a disabled girl in a wheelchair.

The only FACT is that Dems are quite violent and willing to beat up kids in wheelchairs.

Plus, YOU were indeed trying to minimilize what your fellow Dem did. Saying the media was simply exagerrating the story. Saying he really didn't hurt her that bad. Basically just being a typical Dem apologist.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA"]YouTube - "Chocolate Rain" Original Song by Tay Zonday[/ame]

The unofficial version of the ad.

You mean distortions like saying people respected Bush for lying about McCain? Or pretending that Bush "just drove away" without providing any type of evidence that she even saw this violent Dem beating up a disabled girl in a wheelchair.

The only FACT is that Dems are quite violent and willing to beat up kids in wheelchairs.

the fact (as reported) is that one deranged dem (apparent dem) was beating on a crippled kid in a wheelchair, which all liberals on here condemned in that thread. Actually I believe the article says alledged as far as the guy beating up on the girl goes too. Might all just be right wing smear . The guy could have voted for Bush 2X for all we know. that would explain his irrational behaviour. :D

It was also reported as a fact that Laura bush drove away during the incident. Whether she knew or not is another question. Ask her.

Like I mentioned elsewhere, Rush and Hannity are frothing about McCain coming down on the "wrong side" of this ad issue. McCain is going to piss of the Uber Right many times this election I think.

Like I mentioned elsewhere, Rush and Hannity are frothing about McCain coming down on the "wrong side" of this ad issue. McCain is going to piss of the Uber Right many times this election I think.

Well somehow I doubt the uber Right is going to be voting for Hillary rather than McCain in the general. Yes, I am beginning to believe she will find a way to steal this from Obama.

this road goes both ways. pubs bitch when clinton does it. dems bitch when mccain does it.

seems obama is only one on high road.

Well somehow I doubt the uber Right is going to be voting for Hillary rather than McCain in the general. Yes, I am beginning to believe she will find a way to steal this from Obama.
SOME of the Uberright will vote for Barr. The managing Partner here at my office says he is voting for Barr. He voted for Bush 2x. He says he will vote for a true conservative over McCain everyday of the week. i am going to continue to promote that idea with him. Hell I might even lie and say I am going to do it to.

Back