The American Pathology

Kamala Trump

Verified User
America is being destroyed by this single dynamic: Greedy baby boomers ruining the lives of those coming after them because corporations are telling them too.

America is being destroyed by this single dynamic: Greedy baby boomers ruining the lives of those coming after them because corporations are telling them too.

Nope...that would be the Yuppie generation...they are the oil speculators and stock market gurus!:pke:

But, if they're willing to devastate the lives of the upcoming generations, they're asked to stay on.

I retired before I could get medicare and such.
although if I really need it I can get it thru SS disability.
Technically I just quit :D

I have never been on the dole, not even one weeks unemployment.
And will avoid it if I can.
Should work out ok.

Yuppie is not a generation, it's a state of mind.

Wrong 'Yuppies' are the children of the 'Hippies' who are also Baby Boomers and Liberals! The children of conservative baby boomers are mostly serving in the military and or other real professions that help... like their parents did!

Wrong 'Yuppies' are the children of the 'Hippies' who are also Baby Boomers and Liberals! The children of conservative baby boomers are mostly serving in the military and or other real professions that help... like their parents did!

I was taught that Yuppie meant young urban professional. But if it's what you say, it sounds like they are also to blame. It's easy to be pro-outsourcing when you yourself are safe. These helpful real people you speak of are selfish sellouts.

Basically these two generations have been brainwashed and convinced that screwing their own children and grandchildren with globalization bullshit is patriotic.

I was taught that Yuppie meant young urban professional. But if it's what you say, it sounds like they are also to blame. It's easy to be pro-outsourcing when you yourself are safe. These helpful real people you speak of are selfish sellouts.

Basically these two generations have been brainwashed and convinced that screwing their own children and grandchildren with globalization bullshit is patriotic.

Stop and think before you continue...how old are you...and how did your parents influence you? Like I stressed, both sides of the aisle are guilty of a sellout! I related to those real people who are serving in a positive manner...!

Stop and think before you continue...how old are you...and how did your parents influence you? Like I stressed, both sides of the aisle are guilty of a sellout! I related to those real people who are serving in a positive manner...!
I've already thought circles around you, duncecap.

Back