The American Pathology

LOOOL, as if there has never been greedy folks before

There has been greed, tempered with the concept of cultivating leaders and workers to have future careers.

This generation is being uniquely incented to provide ZERO future for upcoming americans.

This is why it is crucial that the NWO be created soon. The internationalist fascists have made a unique investment in the baby boomer generation, appealing to their greed and narcissism and convincing them they're NAZIS or, even worse, protectionists, if they show concern for upcoming generations of americans.

Last edited:
=AssHatZombie;381221]There has been greed, tempered with the concept of cultivating leaders and workers to have future careers.

so says your opinion...tempered? uh uh, greed is greed zombie...it is either greed or it is not. it is not tempered, once you temper it, you put a bias on it and then it is no longer truly greed.

This generation is being uniquely incented to provide ZERO future for upcoming americans.

absolutely agree. it is an all about me microwave generation and i, being in my early 30's know this! what is your point and what is your solution?

This is why it is crucial that the NWO be created soon. The internationalist fascists have made a unique investment in the baby boomer generation, appealing to their greed and narcissism and convincing them they're NAZIS if they show concern for upcoming generations of americans.

this is your solution? tell me more. i agree with the liberal media painting those with differing POVs as nazis or the like, but tell me more. what is your solution...

so says your opinion...tempered? uh uh, greed is greed zombie...it is either greed or it is not. it is not tempered, once you temper it, you put a bias on it and then it is no longer truly greed.
Wow. You're a total fool. Much of life is how we temper our greed with the needs of others.
absolutely agree. it is an all about me microwave generation and i, being in my early 30's know this! what is your point and what is your solution?
My intention is to shame baby boomers into acting right, and ridding themselves of their internationalist fascist brainwash.
this is your solution? tell me more. i agree with the liberal media painting those with differing POVs as nazis or the like, but tell me more. what is your solution...

My intention is to shame baby boomers into acting right, and ridding themselves of their internationalist fascist brainwash.

sHatZombie;381235]Wow. You're a total fool. Much of life is how we temper our greed with the needs of others.

you mean like the greed of always needing to be right and insulting others who wish to have dialogue? hey fool, you suck, yeah, you wrong, zug, zug...

there are no shades of greed....the fact you wish there was shows you are a greedy person.

yes, shaming people is a great motivator....

apparently saying it twice motivates you

you mean like the greed of always needing to be right and insulting others who wish to have dialogue? hey fool, you suck, yeah, you wrong, zug, zug...
Im USUALLY right. Not always. I insult those who are stupid.
there are no shades of greed....the fact you wish there was shows you are a greedy person.
Of course there are.

Im USUALLY right. Not always. I insult those who are stupid.

Of course there are.

usually right....ok, whatever dude...i'm usually right so i am right this time...uh uh....

i know you insult rather than debate, no need to state the obvious....

and...

of course there are....

provide examples

usually right....ok, whatever dude...i'm usually right so i am right this time...uh uh....

i know you insult rather than debate, no need to state the obvious....

and...

of course there are....

provide examples

Shut up, crybaby.

Back