The Answer to the Jewish Question.

My increasing intrest in Marxism has led me to belive in a more Jewish lifestyle.Which I plan on converting to earlier on in life.If they except me of course.

What do you like best? The racism? The elitism? The Lies? The hypocrisy?

I'd pick a non-racist faction or whatever it is they call the different bits of it.
The elitism works for me, I've always wanted to be elite.
The lies - yeah, part of the disputation!
The hypocrisy? I reckon I could get used to it. I might even be able to improve their game, given a bit of time.

I'd pick a non-racist faction or whatever it is they call the different bits of it.
The elitism works for me, I've always wanted to be elite.
The lies - yeah, part of the disputation!
The hypocrisy? I reckon I could get used to it. I might even be able to improve their game, given a bit of time.

Which one is that? Which one doesn't believe jews are god's chosen people? Non racist judaism is an impossibility, as per the scripture.

Which one is that? Which one doesn't believe jews are god's chosen people? Non racist judaism is an impossibility, as per the scripture.

I'd have to find one that said Jews were, well, "preferred", I think that's acceptable. But anyway since Jews invented monotheism I reckon they should get a run on the inside rail when it comes to dealing with the one true God. While all the others were doing the pantheism thing the Jews came up with the idea of one God. They should have patented it. Heck if I had a time machine.

I'd have to find one that said Jews were, well, "preferred", I think that's acceptable. But anyway since Jews invented monotheism I reckon they should get a run on the inside rail when it comes to dealing with the one true God. While all the others were doing the pantheism thing the Jews came up with the idea of one God. They should have patented it. Heck if I had a time machine.

So racial preference as a religion is cool with you?

Monotheism existed before the jews too. Just know that so you stop looking so dimwitted.

Christians are trinitarian anyway. It's a three in one, like Taco Bell Combined with a KFC and a Blimpie, all under one roof.

So racial preference as a religion is cool with you?

Monotheism existed before the jews too. Just know that so you stop looking so dimwitted.

Sun and Moon worship don't count. Nor does someone making a god out of a tree. But if they were a really good carver I could give them some credit.

Sun and Moon worship don't count. Nor does someone making a god out of a tree. But if they were a really good carver I could give them some credit.
You've never heard of Ahura Mazda? He's the One True God. I'm pretty sure he's a member too!

Is monotheism inherently superior or something? What's your fixation on that?

I hate choices. It's typical of you Americans to go for choices. Heck first time I tried to order a sandwich there it took me fifteen minutes, after the bloke finished reciting the menu I had to take ten minutes to work out what I wanted.

Who needs more gods than the cast of a Hollywood blockbuster? One is sufficient. Anyway one is obviously more powerful than a bunch of them, their power is dissipated and while they're all working together it's fine but they're subject to divide and conquer.

I hate choices. It's typical of you Americans to go for choices. Heck first time I tried to order a sandwich there it took me fifteen minutes, after the bloke finished reciting the menu I had to take ten minutes to work out what I wanted.

Who needs more gods than the cast of a Hollywood blockbuster? One is sufficient. Anyway one is obviously more powerful than a bunch of them, their power is dissipated and while they're all working together it's fine but they're subject to divide and conquer.

India is not composed of different factions warring over shiva vs. vishnu. You're a retard.

We can also reduce the violence effect of religions by abandoning the whole quagmire of lies. The leadership won't go for it? no. Because they depend on irrational lies to get people to kill for them. Keep up the good work, zionist shitbag.

Back