The Answer to the Jewish Question.

India is not composed of different factions warring over shiva vs. vishnu. You're a retard.

We can also reduce the violence effect of religions by abandoning the whole quagmire of lies. The leadership won't go for it? no. Because they depend on irrational lies to get people to kill for them. Keep up the good work, zionist shitbag.

How did Zionism get into this? You brought it, dickhead, you can take it back again.

How did Zionism get into this? You brought it, dickhead, you can take it back again.

I choose not to, shitnard. I want you to explain why ethnic nationalism is fine for jews, but "morally wrong" for everyone else, according to jews. Is it just their innate hypocrisy and dedication to double standards and lies? Yes. It is.

I choose not to, shitnard. I want you to explain why ethnic nationalism is fine for jews, but "morally wrong" for everyone else, according to jews. Is it just their innate hypocrisy and dedication to double standards and lies? Yes. It is.

I'm supporting the Silesians in getting their own piece of real estate from Poland so you can kiss my arse. Anyway you answered your own question. Twat.

I'm supporting the Silesians in getting their own piece of real estate from Poland so you can kiss my arse. Anyway you answered your own question. Twat.

Your opinion doesn't count on this issue, it's not your country that's been hijacked by these fucksticks. Our presidents have to take a blood oath in front of The Israeli Lobby to support their crusade of ethnic cleansing.
Would you support it if Silesian independence became your countries number one foreign policy initiative, regardless of all else? Would you follow Silesians to hell?

Your opinion doesn't count on this issue, it's not your country that's been hijacked by these fucksticks. Our presidents have to take a blood oath in front of The Israeli Lobby to support their crusade of ethnic cleansing.
Would you support it if Silesian independence became your countries number one foreign policy initiative, regardless of all else? Would you follow Silesians to hell?

No, I'm not that stupid.

So racial preference as a religion is cool with you?

Monotheism existed before the jews too. Just know that so you stop looking so dimwitted.
There are Ethiopian Jews, there are Russian Jews, there are even some Chinese Jews. So they aren't ALL of the same ethnicity. They like Christians believe their FAITH has got the frequent flier miles to go to heaven. I have NEVER heard a Rabbi say that Ethiopian Jews weren't gods chosen as well. It is no more bigoted than Christianity in believing they are going to be gods favs.

There are Ethiopian Jews, there are Russian Jews, there are even some Chinese Jews. So they aren't ALL of the same ethnicity. They like Christians believe their FAITH has got the frequent flier miles to go to heaven. I have NEVER heard a Rabbi say that Ethiopian Jews weren't gods chosen as well. It is no more bigoted than Christianity in believing they are going to be gods favs.

That is the Irony of it all. Every religious group think they have it right and the rest are wrong.

I believe they are all wrong.

The covenant was through Abraham and his DESCENDANTS. Descendants means genetic relation. Are you aware of that?

Americans are into autoerroticism and vehicular worship. But their faith is being tested by the satanic Islamofascists charging too much for oil.

Not just Americans:

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/05/20/man-pretends-sex-wit.html

Man pretends sex with car, busted
Posted by David Pescovitz, May 20, 2008 8:05 AM * permalink
Callum Ainsworth, 18, of Kilwinning, Scotland, will go on trial in August for, er, pretending to have sex with a car. He has denied a charge of public indecency. According to the Irvine Times, "he is accused of running along a street naked, bending over the vehicle and simulating sexual intercourse." Link (via Fortean Times)

Back