The Asshole Just Won't go Away

That it's embarrassing what gets some people bent out of shape. Oh no, some disrespected your idea of symbolism, whatever shall a person do? I'm a devout Christian and all the taunts and hate just make me stronger. I don't get all huffy because someone with every right to do so disrespected what I stand for.

You're anything but a Christian. Christians don't support what you support.

That it's embarrassing what gets some people bent out of shape. Oh no, some disrespected your idea of symbolism, whatever shall a person do? I'm a devout Christian and all the taunts and hate just make me stronger. I don't get all huffy because someone with every right to do so disrespected what I stand for.

You are a fat lying hypocrite. You stand for what is wrong in this country. The flag represents this country, you'd shit on it every chance you got, wouldn't you? But yeah, you've said many times you want to leave, do it.

You are a fat lying hypocrite. You stand for what is wrong in this country. The flag represents this country, you'd shit on it every chance you got, wouldn't you? But yeah, you've said many times you want to leave, do it.

How clueless are you? Are you just that stubborn or dense? Why does anyone say anything to you if you go off on triggered rants beyond the point? How the hell did you not get the hint? You only prove more that my meme post was perfectly apt. You are a prime example of why pride is the gateway to sin and why it goes before a fall. The way some of you act you'd think you guys caught Kaepernick in bed with your wife. Get over it, it's embarrassing.

I think if someone dos decide to take a chance and signs him, he'll have to promise not to protest-in writing....;)

How clueless are you? Are you just that stubborn or dense? Why does anyone say anything to you if you go off on triggered rants beyond the point? How the hell did you not get the hint? You only prove more that my meme post was perfectly apt. You are a prime example of why pride is the gateway to sin and why it goes before a fall. The way some of you act you'd think you guys caught Kaepernick in bed with your wife. Get over it, it's embarrassing.

Grow up, lardass. It's obvious you have no respect for the American flag or the National Anthem, much less this country and what made it great. You, your pathetic kind and Kaeperdick is what's ruining this country. You're the embarrassment, why haven't you made good on your claim to move to Canada? Because they won't support your worthless carcass?

Kaperdick, the America, American flag and National Anthem hating communist wannabe football player is holding a private workout arranged by the league to be held in Atlanta.
Apparently, there will be 10 teams attending. The Patriots, Redskins and Dolphins were among those mentioned.

https://time.com/5726584/colin-kaepernick-nfl-tryout/

Another article

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...9s-tryout-sounds-more-like-a-setup/ar-BBWI936

Just trying to make the SJWs happy. Now that the NFL has been co-opted by the left it will waste away to nothing.

It won’t be overnight. But it’s best days are behind it

show-me-on-this-doll-where-colin-kaepernick-hurt-you-36036185.png

Lookie. lookie, the racist scum and his thankers chime in

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guno For This Post:

christiefan915 (Yesterday), ThatOwlWoman (11-14-2019), Trumpet (Yesterday)

You three agree with the racist? Figures...

Lookie. lookie, the racist scum and his thankers chime in

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guno For This Post:

christiefan915 (Yesterday), ThatOwlWoman (11-14-2019), Trumpet (Yesterday)

You three agree with the racist? Figures...
The queens of the JPP Rubber stampers..it's pretty amusing, actually...their "stomping" list is Very impressive...:laugh:

Kaperdick, the America, American flag and National Anthem hating communist wannabe football player is holding a private workout arranged by the league to be held in Atlanta.
Apparently, there will be 10 teams attending. The Patriots, Redskins and Dolphins were among those mentioned.

https://time.com/5726584/colin-kaepernick-nfl-tryout/

Another article

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...9s-tryout-sounds-more-like-a-setup/ar-BBWI936

The league scheduled the workout,not Kap.

Grow up, lardass. It's obvious you have no respect for the American flag or the National Anthem, much less this country and what made it great. You, your pathetic kind and Kaeperdick is what's ruining this country. You're the embarrassment, why haven't you made good on your claim to move to Canada? Because they won't support your worthless carcass?

The country was founded on protest and rebellion.

The queens of the JPP Rubber stampers..it's pretty amusing, actually...their "stomping" list is Very impressive...:laugh:

For all you who think Top is picked on.
Here is a perfect example of her classic
Passive aggressive attacks on Christie and Owl.
So those who feel they have to be her protectors
Like RB,USF,Yurt,remember she goes looking for shit!

For all you who think Top is picked on.
Here is a perfect example of her classic
Passive aggressive attacks on Christie and Owl.
So those who feel they have to be her protectors
Like RB,USF,Yurt,remember she goes looking for shit!

Owl and chrisite, because they hide behind the ignore, are clearly eating shit.

Back