The bigot in your brain

True, those UCLA people suck... right along with their USC brothers and sisters. Friggin LA goofballs one and all. Really no discernable difference between a UCLA grad and one from USC. Both think they are special. Neither are.

I'm not going to argue that L.A. sucks because it does. You are wrong about the University of Special Children however.

actually its been my experience with republicans that solidified my prejudiced attitude toward them.

:p Well, that's a learning experience, too, and a valid one! Then, that's a philosophy that's been chosen by its proponents, their fault IMO,:rolleyes: and doesn't have anything to do with race, gender, or ethnicity. Then again, pardon if this sounds blasphemous, but not all Rs fit the stereotype. Most I know (but then I'm in an academic environment so there's that influence on them) are pretty moderate and I have to admit finding myself even agreeing with them on some issues from time to time. :o

:p Well, that's a learning experience, too, and a valid one! Then, that's a philosophy that's been chosen by its proponents, their fault IMO,:rolleyes: and doesn't have anything to do with race, gender, or ethnicity. Then again, pardon if this sounds blasphemous, but not all Rs fit the stereotype. Most I know (but then I'm in an academic environment so there's that influence on them) are pretty moderate and I have to admit finding myself even agreeing with them on some issues from time to time. :o

These are the people who should be running the party.

Its been hyjacked by money interests and at one time was a decent party.

USC=UCLA... that is all that is relevant here. Well and the common disdain for Raiders fans.

I'm not a Raiders fan. Don't lump me in with those half human pond scum.

Edit: For the sake of disclosure I should say several of my friends are Raider fans.

Well I always considered California like a bowl of Granola anyway. What isn't flakes are fruits and nuts.
One of my prejudicial areas I know :)

corn pone ? I have nerver heard of either of those. I can understand the coal mole though. Underground mining jobs suck.

I'm not a Raiders fan. Don't lump me in with those half human pond scum.

Edit: For the sake of disclosure I should say several of my friends are Raider fans.
Just an FYI, 49'rs fans are worse.

They are, however, one small step above Chefs fans, which are truly on the bottom, right next to the Redskins.

Back