The Bush Economy!

Actually, he stated capitulation. Not capitalization.

Which, as I am sure you are aware, tends to be a contrarian indicator. Typically during capitulation, investors start looking for the bargains... the good companies that got crushed alongside the bad or the companies that got hit harder than the fundamentals suggest they should have.

This is good education for some of the peeps on here. Take notice people!

I said chap is hoping.

Yeah I know, chappy is pretty much a rightie with all the habits thereof.

i wouldn't say that. im definitely conservative by nature.. and not the republican conservative. More of a saver and fiscal conservative which is totally opposite from the current republicans.

On the social side im liberal on most issues. Drugs should be legal, religion has no place in public policy, gays should marry if they like that sort of thing and also be welcome in the military since they know Arabic so well, woman should be able to abort whatever they want out of there bodies.. etc.

So what party is closer to me?

Republicans are currently liberal fiscal and conservative social
Dems are currently liberal fiscal and liberal social

So you should be able to determine who im gonna vote for.

i wouldn't say that. im definitely conservative by nature.. and not the republican conservative. More of a saver and fiscal conservative which is totally opposite from the current republicans.

On the social side im liberal on most issues. Drugs should be legal, religion has no place in public policy, gays should marry if they like that sort of thing and also be welcome in the military since they know Arabic so well, woman should be able to abort whatever they want out of there bodies.. etc.

So what party is closer to me?

Republicans are currently liberal fiscal and conservative social
Dems are currently liberal fiscal and liberal social

So you should be able to determine who im gonna vote for.

He's just trying to label you Chapdog. It's a common theme from him. No need to defend yourself.

Actually, he stated capitulation. Not capitalization.

Which, as I am sure you are aware, tends to be a contrarian indicator. Typically during capitulation, investors start looking for the bargains... the good companies that got crushed alongside the bad or the companies that got hit harder than the fundamentals suggest they should have.

True, and buying stock from another owner is not capitalization. Just trading stock.
Buying fomr the corp is capitalization.

He didn't own me, he corrected me on a misread. He isn't argueing with me, dumbass.

Don't feed the troll.

While you misread Chap, your statement was still correct. People are now taking notice of which banks have the capitalization they need to survive and potentially expand via acquisitions. (which is a part of the capitulation buying...)

Don't feed the troll.

While you misread Chap, your statement was still correct. People are now taking notice of which banks have the capitalization they need to survive and potentially expand via acquisitions. (which is a part of the capitulation buying...)

its always a sign that the bottom is in when you start hearing about mergers and acquisitions.

Back