The charges brought against President Biden’s son Hunter Biden are rarely prosecuted

The reds said they would impeach Biden immediately. They could not because they found nothing to base it on. An inquiry will slowly taint Biden's reputation. People will think that if they are investigating him, he must have done something. That is what McCarthy wants. He opened up the Hillary playbook again.
The people inside politics know joe is an honest man. Reds keep believing conspiracies and lies.

An impeachment circus, like the Garland circus yesterday, will only serve to point out how whacky the Republican Party has become.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
It's actually tragic that you act like a school kid when faced with an opponent who can dismantle your BS with ease. "You think you're so smart!" I haven't heard that one since grade school!

Bottom line: I admitted to error. I also pointed the fallacy in your complaint about my labeling bigots and racist, offering a simple remedy for your troubles. But we both know you'll just regurgitate the SOS as you follow me around on this site like a bitch in heat. Carry on.

RB60 = Really Boorish 60 yr. old

Follow you? Don't give yourself that much credit. You're frivolous, nothing more.

If that is indeed the case, why is there a history of you posting on my responses and threads? Why respond now? Why not just ignore me or officially put me on your ignore list? Do you realize how stupid you come off with this schizoid BS? It's the same with your like minded brethren.

:palm: Pathetic. Carry on.

You are very wrong about that.

Nobody believes a shithead like you. Maybe you should get in touch with the republicans in the house because they apparantly have not seen any.

Republican Admits GOP Doesn't Have Evidence Joe Biden Was Bribed
Representative Michael McCaul, a Texas Republican, said on Sunday that the GOP does not have evidence that the president was bribed.
https://www.newsweek.com/mccaul-admits-gop-has-no-evidence-1827663

Republican Congressman Accidentally Admits There’s No Proof of Biden Corruption
Republican Representative Nick Langworthy tried to defend the GOP investigation into Joe Biden’s alleged corruption—only to end up admitting that they still don’t have any proof.
https://newrepublic.com/post/174953...accidentally-admits-no-proof-biden-corruption

House Republican Calls Out Biden Impeachment: “There’s No Evidence”
Republicans have admitted that they have zero proof of wrongdoing by Biden
https://news.yahoo.com/house-republican-calls-biden-impeachment-155837085.html

Joe Biden is arguably one of the most exposed citizens in all of the US.

An entire career, spent in the public eye under public disclosure laws. Often gently mocked as one of the poorer members of Congress who did not avail himself of all the deliberate legal loopholes that make Congress people rich.

With so much public record filings, and these last 5+ years of intense scrutiny, by Special prosecutor Weiss and 3 House committees, searching for a single thing that shows Joe crossed a single line, and them coming up with NOT a shred of fact or evidence they can even show their fellow republi'cans', who have asked to see something (any evidence), to get their votes, you should bet Joe is squeaky clean.

Yes, thinking Joe Biden is a crook is like insinuating Jimmy carter was a crook. Neither one of them are capable of corruption.

blah-blah-blah-bla.gif

A typical response by someone who was just made a complete ignorant ass of.

It's actually tragic that you act like a school kid when faced with an opponent who can dismantle your BS with ease. "You think you're so smart!" I haven't heard that one since grade school!

Bottom line: I admitted to error. I also pointed the fallacy in your complaint about my labeling bigots and racist, offering a simple remedy for your troubles. But we both know you'll just regurgitate the SOS as you follow me around on this site like a bitch in heat. Carry on.

Yes a bigot and a racist are two different things although you won't find a racist who isn't a bigot.

I think the taxes will have a better chance of him getting chump time (time served). As for the gun, since it's up to the discretion of the prosecution and the judge, he could be convicted of such. Still, I see only chump time (time served) given. Just saying.

So, the charges were misdemeanors and all the back taxes have been paid as well as fines and you think he is going to do time for them? You are a fucking idiot.

The two misdemeanor tax charges relate to his willful failure to pay taxes for 2017 and 2018. He has since fully repaid back taxes and fines, including $2 million reportedly paid to the federal government last year.

The charges brought against President Biden’s son Hunter Biden are rarely prosecuted

Bullshit. But, forget about that. Funny how the foreign agent shit wasn't there at all.

They all need to die.

Less than half of the incidents of persons purchasing a gun illegally are prosecuted and of those that are prosecuted they also include a number of additional criminal charges.

Less than half of the incidents of persons purchasing a gun illegally are prosecuted and of those that are prosecuted they also include a number of additional criminal charges.
Isn't that like saying "people who purchase illegal drugs are rarely prosecuted"? Since the drugs were purchased illegally, how would the law know they were purchased? Usually it's part of another crime where they were caught committing.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
I think the taxes will have a better chance of him getting chump time (time served). As for the gun, since it's up to the discretion of the prosecution and the judge, he could be convicted of such. Still, I see only chump time (time served) given. Just saying.

So, the charges were misdemeanors and all the back taxes have been paid as well as fines and you think he is going to do time for them? You are a fucking idiot.

The two misdemeanor tax charges relate to his willful failure to pay taxes for 2017 and 2018. He has since fully repaid back taxes and fines, including $2 million reportedly paid to the federal government last year.

Now see, here's where the wheels come off your wagon. We're having a CIVIL "what if", "might be" conversation on a subject that has YET TO BE PLAYED OUT AND DETERMINED, and just because I have a slight disagreement you get all insulting.

Get it together, my friend. You'll be like our right wing wonk/MAGA friends here with that attitude.

Back