“The church is supposed to direct government, not the opposite way."

The idiot Speaker is a theocratic and psychotic menace,

half the country is too stupid to realize it,

and thus we're probably fucked.

Nothing really complicated there.

I don't look to people who sexually grope their date at a family musical for opinions on what is supposedly in the Church's best interest.

https://x.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1721180849771528644?t=jDhPfrRWKODQmcpZ2CxZKg&s=19

This is what the Trump Party wants. Mike Johnson wants it too.

Don't lie to us and tell us they don't want this for America. It reeks of theocracy.

The irony is that they would have Boebet wear what they require of her.

As if any of these so-called Christian politicians really carry their crosses well enough to do what's right and just. God is used as a crutch for these phonies.

https://x.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1721180849771528644?t=jDhPfrRWKODQmcpZ2CxZKg&s=19

This is what the Trump Party wants. Mike Johnson wants it too.

Don't lie to us and tell us they don't want this for America. It reeks of theocracy.

The irony is that they would have Boebet wear what they require of her.

So? I dont think the church should "direct" government but we'd be a lot better off if elected officials had a faith that informed their decision making.

So? I dont think the church should "direct" government but we'd be a lot better off if elected officials had a faith that informed their decision making.

Whereas I would prefer elected officials to have a functioning brain that informed their decision making.

Functioning brains don't co-exist with religious superstition or "faith" as some like to call it.

Whereas I would prefer elected officials to have a functioning brain that informed their decision making.

Functioning brains don't co-exist with religious superstition or "faith" as some like to call it.

This post of yours clearly delineates why you're a retard.

or if elected officials weren't pro-genocide for wrongheaded environemental reasons.

Yes we know you hate facts

You want ancient religions fake excuses instead of facts

Yes we know you hate facts

You want ancient religions fake excuses instead of facts

we want some form of morality.

something that can be used as a metric of successful governance.

if reducing population is a goal, what does failure look like?

Freedom of religion is also freedom from religion. The Defense Dept. recognizes over 220 religions. Which one should rule? I kid. It is yours. Of course, 28 percent of Americans have no religion. They should apparently have no power.

Freedom of religion is also freedom from religion. The Defense Dept. recognizes over 220 religions. Which one should rule? I kid. It is yours. Of course, 28 percent of Americans have no religion. They should apparently have no power.

I find it both surprising and depressing that only 28% of Americans are unencumbered with religious superstitions.

Back