“The church is supposed to direct government, not the opposite way."

So? I dont think the church should "direct" government but we'd be a lot better off if elected officials had a faith that informed their decision making.

So instead of "Never Again" there's HA MAS ! practice of eradicating cleansing after their hallowed weening on Islam Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia candies with a day of the dead celebration for Christian nation pedophilia giving thanks for their fabricated Islam human reproduction virgin Mary medical pseudoscience son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception for repeatedly killing satisfaction of Valhalla martyrdom where reincarnation further reinforces suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming rendering "Never Again" null & void ....

So? I dont think the church should "direct" government but we'd be a lot better off if elected officials had a faith that informed their decision making.

"...a faith"?

Does it matter what that "faith" is or 'what it is in'?

Do we want these Boebert and Marjorie Greene and Trump types who seem to have no relief 'faith' or belief system and who just use it as a political prop dictating any of it?

Or a Mike Johnson, true believer type, who believes all of gov't should be ruled with the Bible as the governing document?

but you don't go around maiming, killing, lying and stealing do you?

you must believe as i do that basic morality is rational.

mankind's greatest evolved trait.

Sure but basic morality does flow from organized religions. They flow out mankinds need for self preservation and then some religions try to adopt them and pretend they would not exist without religion.

Freedom of religion is also freedom from religion. The Defense Dept. recognizes over 220 religions. Which one should rule? I kid. It is yours. Of course, 28 percent of Americans have no religion. They should apparently have no power.

Who'd know Christian Nation SCOTUS would recognize Christiananality pedophilia's thieving US Constitution Billl of Rights displayed at a US Navy Hospital arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations of a George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizen as religion with Federal Lynching Klues Klucks duh Klans churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking Fourth Reich July Bicentennial as law of the land precedent of SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Islamidiotocracy......

Back