The Clinton Contamination

LMFAO@Twatana.
You are not a lawyer, not an experienced prosecutor, your opinion is meaningless.

You are not qualified to decide legal matters, you are just a random idiot.

What is this now, thread number 8 about the same topic?
Read rule 3 you fucking twat.
yada yada, blahblahblah
you fail to understand commentary on subjects backed by facts/events ( and other's opinions)
is in fact political commentary..supported by research

You prefer vomiting screed to reading and commentary. You are incapable of using the Google, because you cannot connect dots.
In short:
8845436fe93db4b0f240501855e2db81.jpg

yada yada, blahblahblah
you fail to understand commentary on subjects backed by facts/events ( and other's opinions)
is in fact political commentary..supported by research

You prefer vomiting screed to reading and commentary. You are incapable of using the Google, because you cannot connect dots.
In short:
8845436fe93db4b0f240501855e2db81.jpg

Again your legal opinions are meaningless. When ALL you have is ad homs you are done.

No dots to connect dufus.
The process is designed to exclude partisanship.
You said something very stupid.
I do plenty of research zipperhead.
I hardly ever make a post without research.
Go ahead retard, capitalize think again.
You are closer in intellect to Text Driver than inititial appearrances.o
OMG..

The Impeachment of Bill Clinton
http://billofrightsinstitute.org/ed.../presidents-constitution/clinton-impeachment/
The Impeachment of Bill ClintonIn the highly charged partisan politics of the 1990s, President Bill Clinton’s personal indiscretions led to the second impeachment trial in our history

Again your legal opinions are meaningless. When ALL you have is ad homs you are done.
you got nothing . zippo, nada -you fail to understand political commentary - am I giving my legal opinion? yes.
It is the law of the land? no Is it still an opinion based on the criteria previously said? yes.

are you still a blithering fool?
11901237_1240436.gif

Back