The Colorado ScrewJob

Yeah! They need SUPER delegates like the Democrats to run their party like the Democrats, huh drunken commie?

dear fucking idiot,

the court documents are full of cases where you fucking republican party cheated voters

youre so stupid you didn't realize they cheat you too

dear fucking idiot,

the court documents are full of cases where you fucking republican party cheated voters

As is true for dems as you've been shown time and again.
Don't forget HRC claimed to have the delegates she needed before the first ballot was cast or caucus held.

dear fucking idiot,

Dear drunken moron bitch, I have nothing to do with either the Republican or Democrat parties. I despise political parties. I despise the fucking duopoly party and am amazed and amused at fucking idiot partisan imbeciles like you who are in total love with the leftist Democrat neo-commie propaganda machine. Tree bark has more brains than you, you drunken bitch!

Dear drunken moron bitch, I have nothing to do with either the Republican or Democrat parties. I despise political parties. I despise the fucking duopoly party and am amazed and amused at fucking idiot partisan imbeciles like you who are in total love with the leftist Democrat neo-commie propaganda machine. Tree bark has more brains than you, you drunken bitch!

I feel the same as you, except I love it
The system is rigged in favor of the haves

The situation in Colorado is not a problem for anyone who can read, to paraphrase Ted Cruz. The same is true in Louisiana and Tennessee, not to mention upcoming states, such as Pennsylvania.

Back