The Corrupt Mediocre Heroes of the Left Are Imploding

Yep, I said Smollett was a scumbag, Governor Cuomo should resign and Chris Cuomo should be fired. I guess that means I consider them all heroes. LOL at moose. He's become nothing but a troll. Who are the RIGHTS heroes? Trump, Gym Jordan, Matt (pedophile) Gaetz, and a whole list of felons and traitors. Thanks, I'll stick with the 'left'.

^Dipshit thinks events are all about him. :palm:

still not sure what constitutes illegal touching, when it comes to cuomo, or what his bro did that was so naughty, but neither one were heroes of mine. i did consider mccain a hero, and i did not agree with a whole bunch of his economic policies and political philosophy in general. i considered JFK a hero, but he was flawed, a horn dog like clinton, maybe even worse. i can have a hero with flaws, that is the only kind there are. john lennon was a hero of mine, and he had a bunch of character flaws.

^Dimwit thinks this thread is about him. :palm:

They are not heroes. To say that they are is an insult to the true heroes.

giphy.gif

Jared Fogle was a hero for the fat slobs and incels, including Truth Deflector, everywhere until he crashed and burned.

Yep, I said Smollett was a scumbag, Governor Cuomo should resign and Chris Cuomo should be fired. I guess that means I consider them all heroes.

No, that means you agree with the OP that those former heroes of the left all crashed and burned.

Back