The corruption of Attorney General Merrick Garland

Sadly, that is true. I am so grateful this man wasn't put on the SC under Obama. Garland is a old man who should be forced into retirement, like so many of those in DC. After Trump was defeated, this nation's law enforcers had all the fodda necessary to put this man behind bars were he belong, instead, its been one failure after another and that worthless Fani broad, who refuse to step aside to this day, tying up the courts with Trumps appeals....you couldn't make this cra[ up. Democrats are simply losers, end of story. And should we lose this Nov. Democrats politicians are the direct blame in my opinion, with their cotton candy sugar water politics and their endless failures to convict the most convictable human being in criminal history, ie Trump
You're not the real Tigerred59.

You're a white dude.

The real Tiggerred59 never made a post like the above in her fuckin' life!

Triggered all caps rants is her schtick.

Da fuq you doin', poser? Oh! I know who you are.

Mr. Big Cash..Mhmm. Jitler.

There is nothing corrupt about Garland, if anything waiting 18 months to go after Trump proves he's beyond corruption, but instead, a slow worthless lazy coward , who should be fired and replaced. I wish you Trump people would understand, just because you keep repeating lies, does not make it a fact. I will contend however any attacks on Garland, brings pleasure to those of us on the left who are simply fed up with his sloth behavior
Then why is he ignoring a congressional subpoena or six?

You will not understand the truth after Biden is again the adult on stage with Baby Trump. Trump will grimace, gesticulate and talk loudly. Trump showed how badly he relied on the teleprompter when his went done last week. He taught you about batteries and sharks. He said lots of stupid, and nonsensical things. You heard political brilliance. I doubt Trump will debate.
What truth? That Biden has been a royal fuckup as president? I clearly understand that. I see it every day when I get gas and groceries. I see the aggression from our foes because of his weakness. I see the hatred he has for half this country. I see his lies and weakening of our military. I see our open borders and his wanting amnesty for illegals for votes.
I don't see him performing any better in a debate even if he gets the questions again.

In the debate, I hope Biden keeps saying, "convicted felon Trump..."
I plan on watching only the next morning highlights....watching Biden do just about anything for me is like nails on a chalkboard....can't do it. As much as I admire the guy, he's just to grandpa sugar water for me, can't do it.

What truth? That Biden has been a royal fuckup as president? I clearly understand that. I see it every day when I get gas and groceries. I see the aggression from our foes because of his weakness. I see the hatred he has for half this country. I see his lies and weakening of our military. I see our open borders and his wanting amnesty for illegals for votes.
I don't see him performing any better in a debate even if he gets the questions again.
I am a true die hard liberal that lives in the world of REALITY....and I have to agree with you. Biden has fucked up big time and it may cost him this Nov. This love for immigrants on day one of his presidency by opening up our borders, his given Trump Jr, ie Israels leader a do what the fuck you want check to Gaza and his not electing more SC judges, and the hell with Congress....all has made a lot of people on the left pissed off....BUT NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER, WILL ANY OF US CRAWL TO THE CRAZY SIDE, IE, THE RIGHT... FOR REDEMPTION...THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU!!

You're not the real Tigerred59.

You're a white dude.

The real Tiggerred59 never made a post like the above in her fuckin' life!

Triggered all caps rants is her schtick.

Da fuq you doin', poser? Oh! I know who you are.

Mr. Big Cash..Mhmm. Jitler.
(SIGH)...Please if your gonna change my identity, please stop referencing me that of a white man...I don't eat p****, I don't like anal, I don't have a beard filled with last nights dinner and lice and I got all my hair and don't wear a John Deer cap....I am a equal opportunity hater.

Dems wonder why Garland did not get Trump's trials going right after Biden appointed him. Trump should be in jail for his 100 or so charges.

I am a true die hard liberal that lives in the world of REALITY....and I have to agree with you. Biden has fucked up big time and it may cost him this Nov. This love for immigrants on day one of his presidency by opening up our borders, his given Trump Jr, ie Israels leader a do what the fuck you want check to Gaza and his not electing more SC judges, and the hell with Congress....all has made a lot of people on the left pissed off....BUT NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER, WILL ANY OF US CRAWL TO THE CRAZY SIDE, IE, THE RIGHT... FOR REDEMPTION...THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU!!
So? I would expect no less. You can't fix stupid.

Back