The debate!

America is a Constitutional Republic, dummy.
Yes, and a Democracy.

Are you denying we are based in Democracy?

How are the representatives chosen in this Republic?

What does the Constitution say about the system for choosing the representatives?

1/6
Stormy Daniels
Karen McDougle
Meetings with Kim Il Jung
Passiveness toward Putin
Lies about Hillary
Refusing to attend an event honoring American troops killed in France
Having a baby while married to a woman who is not the mother

I could go on and on.
How is that personal gratification over democracy... Not that half of what you posted is remotely true to begin with...

That debate was basically like sitting in the lobby of a DMV and watching two old men - one racked by dementia and bad eyesight and the other a classic "I am the best driver on the road" road-raging narcissist - arguing with one another about who was next in line while thinking "both these motherfuckers should have their licenses revoked."
sitting in the lobby of a DMV and watching two old men.....
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

CNN Slammed for Letting Trump Lie Through Entire Debate​

CNN is facing blowback for its refusal to fact-check the Biden-Trump debate in real time.​

:lolup: Dotard doesn't think that Biden lied through the whole debate.

They let Trump lie....translate: they didn't argue with and get engaged in debating Trump like Chris Wallace. How dare Tapper and Bash to act like real journalists!!!

I do not know....

On one hand Biden performed poorly and in a more traditional match up, he would drop a lot, but here I suspect many are choosing because they fear of the other candidate.

So, if you truly believe trump is an existential threat to our Democracy and our way of self governance, what are you going to do if Biden is incompetent. You are not going to vote Trump...

I have no idea what the collective consciousness is going to come up with.

Personally I am in the same position, I am reluctantly voting Biden. I am not one of the few undecided voters, and what is important is how will they react.
reluctantly voting for Biden...

Back