The democrat vision for America #3

001_jpg-3129877-jpeg.1505255

Transgender Muslim inmate serving 55 years for killing baby files $150K lawsuit for not being allowed to wear hijab

transgender-inmate-serving-55-year-76850048.jpg

Harvard Professor Told ‘Not to Publish’ Study of Racial Bias

Economist Roland Fryer faced backlash for publishing research that contradicted the narrative of racial bias in police shootings.

Despite finding no evidence of racial bias in the shootings, Fryer faced severe criticism and threats, requiring police protection.

“On non-lethal uses of force, blacks and Hispanics are more than fifty percent more likely to experience some form of force in interactions with police,” the report stated.

“On the most extreme use of force — officer-involved shootings — we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account.”

“I collected a lot of data. We collected millions of observations on everyday use of force that wasn’t lethal. … And it was in this moment, 2016, that I realized people lose their minds when they don’t like the result,” Fryer said.

Expand article logo Continue reading
“So what my paper showed … was that yes, we saw some bias in the low-level uses of force — everyday pushing up against cars and things like that. People seemed to like that result,” he said.

“But we didn’t find any racial bias in police shootings. Now that was really surprising to me because I expected to see it.”

Back