The democrat vision for America #3

1712166893097-png.1539765

AOC had a successful small business that counted on credit, and had an apartment in NYC. She clearly has a high credit score, so I knew you were lying.

trump has had more in debt forgiveness than he has in money. Basically, his net worth is all taken from people who loaned him money and did not get it back.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...umor-spreads-about-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-/

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/alex...e-disposal-apartment-scared-blown-away-funny/

But Trump!

NYC does not have garbage disposals, because they are worried about the sewer system handling it. Actually, they have been phasing out garbage disposals in much of urban, and even suburban America.

trump would not have had garbage disposals either, and probably never sees the kitchen at all anyway.

I do not see what the point is. It seems like you are desperate to change the subject from what a failure trump is, and about how AOC is better at business.

NYC does not have garbage disposals, because they are worried about the sewer system handling it. Actually, they have been phasing out garbage disposals in much of urban, and even suburban America.

trump would not have had garbage disposals either, and probably never sees the kitchen at all anyway.

I do not see what the point is. It seems like you are desperate to change the subject from what a failure trump is, and about how AOC is better at business.

iu

iu

You put bags of garbage down your garbage disposal? It is for small food waste. How do you not know this?

It is a grinder/shredder mechanism in the drain of a kitchen sink. You can put carrot peelings and the like into it, and it will go into the sewer system.

You put bags of garbage down your garbage disposal? It is for small food waste. How do you not know this?

It is a grinder/shredder mechanism in the drain of a kitchen sink. You can put carrot peelings and the like into it, and it will go into the sewer system.

Better mansplain that to Alexandria Occasional Cortex

Back