The Democratic Party is destroying itself by advancing Biden for a second term.

Earl

Bill Ackman@BillAckman

I have been criticized by some for sharing these @POTUS

Biden videos which appear almost every day. I have read numerous articles which somehow suggest that the camera angle, the duration of the clip or some form of right wing manipulation explains Biden’s behavior on camera.

Some people are old at 81 and others are sharp, vigorous, and impressive. Compare Warren Buffett at 93 and Biden at 81. Biden is an old 81 who can’t find his way off a stage or stay present and focused at a G7 conference. Is that who should be the leader of the free world for the next five years?
A president should not have to be led off stage by hand or with an arm wrapped around him. That is the not the image of strength and leadership we need as a country.
Look at what is going on in the world. The perception of weak leadership in the United States has led to global chaos. The reality of weak leadership is a long-term serious and continued threat to our country.

The Democratic Party is destroying itself by advancing Biden for a second term. This is the Emperor’s New Clothes in real life. But it is not a children’s book or a joke. The world is at great risk, and a Biden second term is a grave threat to global security and prosperity.

And Trump is some young dynamic upstart that DIDN'T just lose his own re-election 4 years ago and cost the Rs tons of smaller elections in the following years.

:okjen:
Exactly, one guy is three years older than the other, and a fact the cult don’t get is it is piece of cake to ping pong baffles and f*ck ups by both men

Biden is just a symptom of a much larger problem for the Democrats. As they move further Left, they are losing support of more and more of the public.
Is that why the race is a toss up now? You saying if it were any other Democrat running they would clean the floor with Trump? Sure seems that way

If any Political Party is destroying itself, it is the Party that keeps selecting Donald Trump to represent them!

I am just trying to help!

So do not shoot me- PLEASE! I am just the messenger here!

AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Exactly, one guy is three years older than the other, and a fact the cult don’t get is it is piece of cake to ping pong baffles and f*ck ups by both men
you should definitely run with that.......all the way to December......maybe it would be better if you ran carrying scissors.....

Bill Ackman@BillAckman

Biden videos which appear almost every day. I have read numerous articles which somehow suggest that the camera angle, the duration of the clip or some form of right wing manipulation explains Biden’s behavior on camera.

Some people are old at 81 and others are sharp, vigorous, and impressive. Compare Warren Buffett at 93 and Biden at 81. Biden is an old 81 who can’t find his way off a stage or stay present and focused at a G7 conference. Is that who should be the leader of the free world for the next five years?
A president should not have to be led off stage by hand or with an arm wrapped around him. That is the not the image of strength and leadership we need as a country.
Look at what is going on in the world. The perception of weak leadership in the United States has led to global chaos. The reality of weak leadership is a long-term serious and continued threat to our country.

The Democratic Party is destroying itself by advancing Biden for a second term. This is the Emperor’s New Clothes in real life. But it is not a children’s book or a joke. The world is at great risk, and a Biden second term is a grave threat to global security and prosperity.
Joe Biden is master mind of the Democrat party. Let that sink in. :rofl2:

Depends on which poll you want to consider. 538, an aggregator of polls is probably a better measure and they have Trump stomping Biden with about a 70% chance to win right now.
From an article dated 2022? :ROFLMAO:

Why Trump Is Favored To Win The 2024 Republican Presidential Primary​

The polls, and history, are on his side.​

By Nathaniel Rakich
NOV. 15, 2022, AT 9:33 PM

Depends on which poll you want to consider. 538, an aggregator of polls is probably a better measure and they have Trump stomping Biden with about a 70% chance to win right now.
UPDATED JUN. 20, 2024, AT 6:23 PM

Who Is Favored To Win The 2024 Presidential Election?​

538 uses polling, economic and demographic data to explore likely election outcomes.​

Biden wins 50 times out of 100
in our simulations of the 2024 presidential election.

Trump wins 50 times out of 100.
There is a less than 1-in-100 chance of no Electoral College winner.

Bill Ackman@BillAckman

Bankrupt pundit is just making shit up as usual.

Back