The depth of Cindys Drug problem hits the MSM

Its Kinda sad to fwatch them.

I see her look at him and she seems to still have some kinda love for him but I never see him look at her with that look that all us women know all too well.

I think she still wishes he cared but doesnt like the way he treats her in private.

The kids seemed miserable at the convention too. Especailly the adopted daughter.

I bet you know the look all too well:eek:

I have no sympathy for her honestly. She’s got the recourses Desh. A lot of women (and yeah, men too) have to live like that. She doesn’t. Get a divorce and get a life.

I have a tiny amount of sympathy for her unrequited love for him.

Im a chick and cant help it.

She is the sad product of a family who sees profit and power as the most important things in life.

"It began with Vicodan [sic]. In 1989, I had ruptured a couple of disks carrying my 1-year-old, Bridget, in a pack on my back," she wrote.
But Bridget was not born until 1991. In other accounts, McCain said she hurt her back while picking up her son Jimmy, who was a toddler at the time of her injuries. “

So basically, the liar never hurt her back at all. ......

LOL - last month I was the hospital with my friend in the Pre op section and this lady was pulling a McCain: lying to get more pain killers. My friend called RIGHT AWAY. Silly me gave her the benefit of the doubt but within two minutes you could hear that all she wanted was more meds.

the one Mcain uses on his wife, sorry to hear than.
but I would have guessed, that's why he's always GONE

The same lawyer who handled John's Keating 5 scandal handled Cindys Drug charges.

She was facing 20 years.

Back