The Doctor Drought!

How about incentives for people to go into family practice.

How about helping people pay for their education for a contract that says they will practice family medicine for a certain number of years?

Now think about the fact that you people hate higher education and any help for people to get educated.

You people? Those are bigot's words.............

We have a doctor shortage across this nation and it affects the rural parts the most. We bring in foreign doctors who can barely speak English to make up for it.

Education in this country is top priority with me. Look at all of the illiterates who are coming out of our school system. I would gladly pay more taxes if I could be sure it was spent properly and not put into some corrupt politicians pockets.

Be sure you know what you are talking about before you open your mouth, K?

You people? Those are bigot's words.............

We have a doctor shortage across this nation and it affects the rural parts the most. We bring in foreign doctors who can barely speak English to make up for it.

Education in this country is top priority with me. Look at all of the illiterates who are coming out of our school system. I would gladly pay more taxes if I could be sure it was spent properly and not put into some corrupt politicians pockets.

Be sure you know what you are talking about before you open your mouth, K?

Everytime someone tries to fix our education system Rs scream "throwing money at the problem".

There is no way to slove the problem without money.

Everytime someone tries to fix our education system Rs scream "throwing money at the problem".

However, the reality is giving them money with no changes doesn't fix it either. It is simply good money after bad.

Yeah, but the Dems have just thrown money at the problem, hoping it will stick. Now, I see they are asking for the debt to be increased to 14 trillion. Insane.

Obviously, this administration doesn't care about the doctors OR the patients.

I am a primary care internist. All the health care reforms before Congress are counting on me and other doctors to be ready and willing to accept the millions of new patients with shiny new insurance cards. But this concept is a dream, or worse, a nightmare. In reality, my species of doctor will soon be extinct, replaced by nurse practitioners.
Maybe your species of doctor needs to be extinct..They charge way to much, and do way to little.They they fill you full of drugs that you don't need,and have dangerous side effects. They then when they find out your on a government health plan refuse to treat you.

Back