the dumbest thing I’ve heard in an awful long time...

On this issue Obama is correct (as is Bloomberg) but note your party also is supporting the chant for a gas tax rebate. Hopefully the Obama/Bloomberg camp prevails on this issue.

It is not my party really. The demoncrats are just closer to me on more things than the rebutlikens are.

On this issue Obama is correct (as is Bloomberg) but note your party also is supporting the chant for a gas tax rebate. Hopefully the Obama/Bloomberg camp prevails on this issue.

hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder WHY Obama supported gas tax relief on three separate times while in the Illinois senate? He votes YES, on tax relief while in the Illinois Senate while he is running ads now saying that Hillary is pandering to the voter and it doesn't work....

you would think he would have figured that out before he voted for gas tax relief 3 DIFFERENT TIMES? This is what I heard on ABC from Senator Evan Bayh this morning?

Hate to burst the Obama bubble, but this smells and spells hypocrisy to me...but heh, ignore what you want I suppose, all for the sake of supporting ones candidate.... :(

I do it myself honestly....just wanted to point it out though.... :tongout:

lol

Care

Last edited:
Already distancing yourself from your party? Let me guess you are the not-a-democrat democrat? The Democrat apologist? Closet Democrat?

:pke:

He's a filthy populist like myself. One who believes communism and fascism are BOTH BAD. Can you imagine it?

Both are forms of elitism, which is the truth ideology of evil on this planet.

hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder WHY Obama supported gas tax relief on three separate times while in the Illinois senate? He votes YES, on tax relief while in the Illinois Senate while he is running ads now saying that Hillary is pandering to the voter and it doesn't work....

you would think he would have figured that out before he voted for gas tax relief 3 DIFFERENT TIMES? This is what I heard on ABC from Senator Evan Bayh this morning?

Hate to burst the Obama bubble, but this smells and spells hypocrisy to me...but heh, ignore what you want I suppose, all for the sake of supporting ones candidate.... :(

lol

Care
Ignoring the faults of one's preferred candidate in fear of giving opposition more mud ammo is one reason we are where we are. (ie: deep doodoo.)

This is why the 'right to drive' should be completely recognized by our tyrants in black robes. Then we wouldn't have this crap to deal with.

lol

Care

I don't know if it is pandering or not Care. It could also be that after doing it three different times, he saw that it in fact is a dumb idea. Perhaps he learned his lesson? Then again, he is a politician and could just as easily be pandering.

Bottom line though... right now... he is correct with his current position.

Back