The economy stupid

The republican party is not the fiscal party. It is just not borne out by the facts.

If you think you cnat vote for a dem then at least do not keep rewarding the failures of the republican party.

The republican party is not the fiscal party. It is just not borne out by the facts.

If you think you cnat vote for a dem then at least do not keep rewarding the failures of the republican party.

Neither is the Democratic Party. As citizen says they don't even claim to be.

If you want real change vote Libertarian.

One of the biggest differences between Bush and McCain is spending.

Heres the problem, no libertarian will be elected because their ideas are just not doable and to extreme to be accepted by the American people.

You can bang your head agaisnt the wall by votin for them if you like but I will instead vote for the only party with the recent history of acttually not fucking it up more.

If you have to feed your family you have to take the job that will best feed them. You dont take the job where the boss keep paying you less and less every month. You take the job where it may start out at a lower rate but has steady small increases. You also dont take the job that pays nothing whiich is the libertarians.

This is the adult world and you pick best results. Is it your dream results well no. Is it the Best results well yeah.

Neither is the Democratic Party. As citizen says they don't even claim to be.

If you want real change vote Libertarian.

One of the biggest differences between Bush and McCain is spending.

Umm a couple of difference there Cawacko. The dems have not traditionally catered as much to big business. I think more spirit will be coming back to the Dem party. We do not need to be throwing good money after bad bailing out poorly ran mega businesses.

Yeah each generation has to learn it anew I guess.

This is why History is so important. Sometimes we can actually avoid a cycle or two.

Yeah each generation has to learn it anew I guess.

This is why History is so important. Sometimes we can actually avoid a cycle or two.

That's what they thought in the '90's that we figured out ways to avoid previous cycles. Unfortunately doesn't work that way.

Unlike Mike Golick, Cypress does not have a sheet of integrity!!!!'

He's been challanged to show Net worth or GDP during the BOOMING Reagan years but he knows it'll shatter his moveon.org credentials.

Heres the problem, no libertarian will be elected because their ideas are just not doable and to extreme to be accepted by the American people.

You can bang your head agaisnt the wall by votin for them if you like but I will instead vote for the only party with the recent history of acttually not fucking it up more.

If you have to feed your family you have to take the job that will best feed them. You dont take the job where the boss keep paying you less and less every month. You take the job where it may start out at a lower rate but has steady small increases. You also dont take the job that pays nothing whiich is the libertarians.

This is the adult world and you pick best results. Is it your dream results well no. Is it the Best results well yeah.

What the hell is that? "You don't take the job that pays nothing"

How about, instead of having the business run your life, you run the business?

I guess this explains why you are a Democrat (even though this does not describe all Democrats). There are many people that take jobs that don't pay money, they are called entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs are people who have a dream, take risks, and ultimately create millions of jobs for people in the U.S.

What the hell is that? "You don't take the job that pays nothing"

How about, instead of having the business run your life, you run the business?

in my experience and observations if you own a business it does run you for quite some time. Usually until you retire and hand it off to the kids to run into the ground.

I guess this explains why you are a Democrat (even though this does not describe all Democrats). There are many people that take jobs that don't pay money, they are called entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs are people who have a dream, take risks, and ultimately create millions of jobs for people in the U.S.

Some of them are entrepreneurs, many are people wth god awful amounts of money just making more money off of money and not as much of it as you would think actually produces jobs.

this is a partial myth. And also it used to have risks, not anymore apparently, the little guys seem to take more risks now-a-days.

the big guys have had over a trillion so far pumped into their businesses lately, the little guys are supposed to get a couple hundred billion spread out over this year.

Some of them are entrepreneurs, many are people wth god awful amounts of money just making more money off of money and not as much of it as you would think actually produces jobs.

this is a partial myth. And also it used to have risks, not anymore apparently, the little guys seem to take more risks now-a-days.

the big guys have had over a trillion so far pumped into their businesses lately, the little guys are supposed to get a couple hundred billion spread out over this year.

I've watched and worked with entrepreneurs in the Silicon Valley who have started companies with nothing but an idea and venture funding and grown into 300 - 500 person companies in a couple of years.

I don't know the difference between big and little entrepreneurs. Are you refering to VC funded folk as big and mom & pop start-ups as small?

Back