The electorate is holding up...

I like John McCain. What's more I greatly respect John McCain. He's a true American hero who's made sacrifices for this nation that you can't even begin to comprehend and even though I intend to vote for Obama I must admit that when you make your unreasonable ad hominin attacks on the Honorable John McCain well, quite frankly, you come off as an unlikable skank.

Try showing some respect for a great American.

go fuck yourself, or better yet, go "teach" your skank wife about sex grandpa.

I like John McCain. What's more I greatly respect John McCain. He's a true American hero who's made sacrifices for this nation that you can't even begin to comprehend and even though I intend to vote for Obama I must admit that when you make your unreasonable ad hominin attacks on the Honorable John McCain well, quite frankly, you come off as an unlikable skank.

Try showing some respect for a great American.

There was no need to go there.

Yes there was, for him. Mott has been fuming ever since I made a comment that he was a sexist. I said that because Mott explained that men love hookers because american wives are fat and lazy. I used that post to point out that the theory that cypress had been obnoxiously pushing for ages on here - that right wing men are sexist pigs, and that only right wing men are sexist pigs - was ludicrous. cypress hated that i said that. mott hated that i said that.

mott took his steaming anger at being exposed out on me, when I pointed out that anyone who was about 20, and who was lusting after palin, might have some problems. that i found men who believed that women 20 years younger than them should be dying to screw them, to be disgusting, and i don't think women deserve a pass for that same behavior. mott went nuts and said i had "sexual hangups" because i have a hot bf and am not looking for sex from leering old men. after all, his much younger wife was very thankful to have snagged an old man willing to "teach" her about sex.

sexist pigs are sexist pigs, and you can believe that i will call them out on it, no matter who they are voting for.

and they all react pretty much the same way. "cunt" "whore" "skank".

why, it's almost as if it's hard to tell a right wing man from a "liberal" man?

Kind of off topic, but its ran through my head:Rachel Maddow had Pat Buchanan on her show last night. After she laid out point by point all of Palin's issues and what's she done in the campaign, he said that Maddow didn't like Palin because Palin was attractive.

I said that because Mott explained that men love h00kers because american wives are fat and lazy. I used that post to point out that the theory that cypress had been obnoxiously pushing for ages on here - that right wing men are sexist pigs, and that only right wing men are sexist pigs - was ludicrous. cypress hated that i said that. mott hated that i said that.

Did he really say that?

Silly, uncalled for reaction from Mott. It also borrows a page from the McCain camp's playbook, at least from earlier on: you can't attack anything about this guy, because he's a POW & hero!

I have huge respect for what McCain did; can't imagine it, don't want to, and give him all the props in the world for it. That said, it doesn't give him a free pass on bad behavior, and if he's nasty & sarcastic, then he just is, and what the hell is wrong with pointing that out?

Silly, uncalled for reaction from Mott. It also borrows a page from the McCain camp's playbook, at least from earlier on: you can't attack anything about this guy, because he's a POW & hero!

I have huge respect for what McCain did; can't imagine it, don't want to, and give him all the props in the world for it. That said, it doesn't give him a free pass on bad behavior, and if he's nasty & sarcastic, then he just is, and what the hell is wrong with pointing that out?

Exactly.

He's not running for former POW of the year. He's running for CIC.

sexist pigs are sexist pigs, and you can believe that i will call them out on it, no matter who they are voting for.

and they all react pretty much the same way. "cunt" "whore" "skank".

why, it's almost as if it's hard to tell a right wing man from a "liberal" man?

Quite right. I'll have no truck with this sexism malarkey.

I admit that i am no right wing man nor a liberal man but cast myself as a gentleman and thus would have no call to describe you young ladies with such derogatory epithets (also i tend to prefer the word slattern, but that's not for now).

You gentlemen should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves and take the first available opportunity to apologise to the little ladies before they are called away to the kitchen on urgent oven related business.

I'll bid you good afternoon.

Quite right........
You gentlemen should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves and take the first available opportunity to apologise to the little ladies before they are called away to the kitchen on urgent oven related business.

LMAO.

"urgent oven related business"?

Quite right. I'll have no truck with this sexism malarkey.

I admit that i am no right wing man nor a liberal man but cast myself as a gentleman and thus would have no call to describe you young ladies with such derogatory epithets (also i tend to prefer the word slattern, but that's not for now).

cute charver

Back