The End Of Christian America

How do you and him claim you support the separation of church and state then support the government regulating religion at the same time? You want religion out of government but at the same time you support the government regulating religion.

America's history has been slowly eradicated from the landscape by both you and him and your support of governmental regulation but you also claim religion has no place in government.

So how does government have a place in religion?

No one here is supporting the gov't regulating any religion.

How do you and him claim you support the separation of church and state then support the government regulating religion at the same time? You want religion out of government but at the same time you support the government regulating religion.

Can you give me some examples of the govt regulating religion?

And interesting you didnt respond to my other posts. Jus' sayin'.

America's history has been slowly eradicated from the landscape by both you and him and your support of governmental regulation but you also claim religion has no place in government.

So how does government have a place in religion?

I have never seen the government in church unless the pastor, priest, congregation is discussing it.

Possibly when they build a new church for building codes, parking, and zoning, but I have never heard of the government regulating religion.

Oh, there was this one instance when government wouldn't let a religion build its building where they wanted...

There are plenty of ways for people to develop self-esteem and to find success in something. THey dont have to be 'winners.' I agree that 'winning' may be overemphasized but by no means do I think working hard and succeeding at something should be minimized. (It also diminishes the winners or people who succeed...suggesting that 'anyone' could have done what they worked so hard to do).

And we are seeing what benefits children (or not)....look at this generation of entitlement! They expect everything to be handed to them. It's a generalization, yes, but still seems obvious. They expect high-paying jobs without paying their dues or immediately out of HS or college, for ex. This trend started back in the 80s....I was there.

Self-esteem is just part of it. Example, when kids are in grade school they all get an assignment to write a paragraph on their pet. Then the teacher reads and sends back all the papers with a star on them, to show that the assignment was completed. But the real proof of who did the best is in the grade received.

Or, think of it as animal training. You start by rewarding every small step on the way to the end result.

It's just behavioural psychology. Educating by positive reinforcement.

Self-esteem is just part of it. Example, when kids are in grade school they all get an assignment to write a paragraph on their pet. Then the teacher reads and sends back all the papers with a star on them, to show that the assignment was completed. But the real proof of who did the best is in the grade received.

Or, think of it as animal training. You start by rewarding every small step on the way to the end result.

It's just behavioural psychology. Educating by positive reinforcement.

Sure, but that's not the same. THey've been doing that since the colonial days probably, lol.

We are talking specifically about 'everyone's a winner!' child rearing and it's even called that. (Altho it's not just applied to sports. It applies to things like art projects or costume contests, for ex...with Halloween coming up.)

There are tons of ways to positively reinforce without claiming everyone's a winner.

Yes? That says nothing whatsoever about gov't regulating any religion.

Eradicating a country's history and removing a country's historical monuments and religious symbols is the work of tyrants. When Stalin purged Russia of Christianity he destroyed that country's largest Christian orthodox church in Moscow and on the very spot where it once existed he began construction of what would have been the largest shrine of secular human worship in the world. At it's summit would have been a statue of Lenin where the cross of Christianity formerly stood on the destroyed cathedral's summit.

When the Muslim armies conquered Christian nations in Europe, they deliberately destroyed the country's largest Christian churches and on their very spot where they once stood, they erected their mosques.

Destroying a country's past by a method of eliminating their historical, religious shrines has been regularily documented in history and has been now occurring in the United States on purpose.

Eradicating a country's history and removing a country's historical monuments and religious symbols is the work of tyrants. When Stalin purged Russia of Christianity he destroyed that country's largest Christian orthodox church in Moscow and on the very spot where it once existed he began construction of what would have been the largest shrine of secular human worship in the world. At it's summit would have been a statue of Lenin where the cross of Christianity formerly stood on the destroyed cathedral's summit.

When the Muslim armies conquered Christian nations in Europe, they deliberately destroyed the country's largest Christian churches and on their very spot where they once stood, they erected their mosques.

Destroying a country's past by a method of eliminating their historical, religious shrines has been regularily documented in history and has been now occurring in the United States on purpose.

Once again, this has nothing whatsoever to do with the gov't regulating religion.

And little goody two shoes just gave him a thank you. If little goody two shoes was ever ousted by all her left wing social friends, what oh what would little goody two shoes and her human God ever do?

And little goody two shoes just gave him a thank you. If little goody two shoes was ever ousted by all her left wing social friends, what oh what would little goody two shoes and her human God ever do?

Once again, where has anyone advocated gov't regulating religions? Or are you simply choosing to ignore this since you cannot defend your accusations?

Who are you talking about and why cant you answer direct questions?

Is your mind so clouded by blind faith that you cannot sort out fact from fiction? You've certainly invented plenty of fiction in this thread. Makes one wonder if you can separate what's real from what is not.

Who are you talking about and why cant you answer direct questions?

Is your mind so clouded by blind faith that you cannot sort out fact from fiction? You've certainly invented plenty of fiction in this thread. Makes one wonder if you can separate what's real from what is not.

If you couldn't run among a left wing social circle, you'd commit suicide.

No you did not. You whined something about changing monuments on public grounds, but that is certainly not gov't regulation of any religion.

I guess that claim was just another lie.

I win this argument. Thanks for playing.

You explained through your definition of the first amendment that it wasn't "fair" for Christianity to dominate the other religions and it needed to be regulated in order to make ALL the religions "equal." I explained that the first amendment doesn't make religion fair or equal, it makes religion free to be expressed among the American people.

Back