The Endorse-anator

He has bought into the argument that if everyone pays lets say for ease 10% that the guy that makes 1,000,000 misses his 100,000 k less that the guy that makes 27,000 misses his 2,700. Which is why most flat tax plans have a floor income below which NO ONE pays taxes. There by leaveing the guy that makes 27,000 per year better off. But what does it matter, we will see a flat tax in this country about the same time we see pigs fly. (See SF more liberal points right out the window)

He has bought into the argument that if everyone pays lets say for ease 10% that the guy that makes 1,000,000 misses his 100,000 k less that the guy that makes 27,000 misses his 2,700. Which is why most flat tax plans have a floor income below which NO ONE pays taxes. There by leaveing the guy that makes 27,000 per year better off. But what does it matter, we will see a flat tax in this country about the same time we see pigs fly. (See SF more liberal points right out the window)

yeah, that is major point deductions for even hinting that flat tax may actually be more progressive than our current system. Which even with no deductions a flat tax would be. Given that our current system is regressive and a flat tax is neutral.

Well, SF, you know that if you introduce the 10% extra above 1 mil bracket, it's going to stay there FOREVER...

As long as there is a national debt. Yes. Should they ever pay it off (which is highly unlikely) then it would automatically be repealed.

Also, just for clarification, the standard deduction and the $1mm figure are for individuals. They would double for couples and would be adjusted annually for inflation.

People shouldn't be allowed to file as couples.

I mean, think about it. A person who makes two million dollars a year marries some trophy wife that does nothing, and now suddenly his tax burden would be cut tremendously. There's no reason for it. Everyone should file as an individual, married or not.

People shouldn't be allowed to file as couples.

I mean, think about it. A person who makes two million dollars a year marries some trophy wife that does nothing, and now suddenly his tax burden would be cut tremendously. There's no reason for it. Everyone should file as an individual, married or not.
But havent you heard? That is antifamily. The marriage penalty keeps us from getting married. It encourages living in sin.

There is no marriage penalty... married couples can always file seperately. Singles, on the other hand, never have the option of having their tax brackets doubled.

*** sigh***

But havent you heard? That is antifamily. The marriage penalty keeps us from getting married. It encourages living in sin.

Personally I would pay to not live in sin(give to Caesar what is Caesars)...life is short, eternity is a long time...enough said amigo!

The song...'Honey'....Bobby Goldsborrowcomes to mind about now...!

Personally I would pay to not live in sin(give to Caesar what is Caesars)...life is short, eternity is a long time...enough said amigo!

The song...'Honey'....Bobby Goldsborrowcomes to mind about now...!
You run around and be afraid of a fairy tale, I'll live my life unafraid.

Well I am still alive.........

You run around and be afraid of a fairy tale, I'll live my life unafraid.

and kickin' ass...what say you now counselor...vote for Hill or Obama..if it makes ya feel justified...high, or not...I am a real guy with a real history...carry on though...tis funny stuff to entertain me with...! Yeah 'Panama' was a hard fight for freedom..lol

and kickin' ass...what say you now counselor...vote for Hill or Obama..if it makes ya feel justified...high, or not...I am a real guy with a real history...carry on though...tis funny stuff to entertain me with...! Yeah 'Panama' was a hard fight for freedom..lol
Fuck you and insulting the Army I served in. I served in the Reagan/Bush era army and we won every battle and war we fought. The army you served in was full of draftees more committed to getting high than fighing and too many enlisted and noncoms setting fire to villages. Every SF soldier I ever met said they were on their way to winning hearts and minds and then someone sent in the regular army.

Hey dimwit.............

Fuck you and insulting the Army I served in. I served in the Reagan/Bush era army and we won every battle and war we fought. The army you served in was full of draftees more committed to getting high than fighing and too many enlisted and noncoms setting fire to villages. Every SF soldier I ever met said they were on their way to winning hearts and minds and then someone sent in the regular army.

you are the one claiming to have done drugs before and after your service...not I and my compadres...well except for USC he also claims to be a drug addict( and Draftee)...get back to me when you sober up counselor!

I am a drug addict ? Wow news to me.

Well I guess I am somewhat addicted to painkillers, but I genrally take only 1/3 of the prescribed dose. The addiction to them sure as heck beats the much higher level of pain.

Back