THE EVANGELICAL CHURCH IS BREAKING APART

really.....you just said its what your dad taught you.......forget his advice already?.......
Is so sad that you are either so evil or so demented that you've lost the ability to read and comprehend the words.

Care to wager on the difference between what I wrote and what you are claiming, Pmp? It'd be a good way to determine if you are demented or as evil as I believe.

I was never told that, Pmp.

Would your mother be proud of you for these posts or is she the reason you hate women?

I for one have never seen such language from someone who calls themself a Christian.

Last edited:
Is so sad that you are either so evil or so demented that you've lost the ability to read and comprehend the words.

Care to wager on the difference between what I wrote and what you are claiming, Pmp? It'd be a good way to determine if you are demented or as evil as I believe.

sure, I bet you a nickel you're too stupid to realize you lost fifty thousand posts ago........you're going to argue that your father isn't the Dark One, but it was obvious to us two years ago that he is.......

I for one have never seen such language from someone who calls themself a Christian.

Which is why I think Pmp only plays a Christian online, not IRL. A lot of Trumpers do so because they see how it worked for Trump himself to play a Prosperity Christian.

67ooaw.jpg

sure, I bet you a nickel you're too stupid to realize you lost fifty thousand posts ago........you're going to argue that your father isn't the Dark One, but it was obvious to us two years ago that he is.......
Keep saying that, Pmp. Maybe your fellow minions will applaud you.

I'll bet $20 you die feeling sorry for yourself.

4gqhkt.jpg

Um... There is no one "Evangelical Church" that I have ever heard of... and I grew up in what most would consider a mega church. This article is full of ignorance. Though I would agree that when churches enter politics it tends to make them less than.

Um... There is no one "Evangelical Church" that I have ever heard of... and I grew up in what most would consider a mega church. This article is full of ignorance.

Though I would agree that when churches enter politics it tends to make them less than.

Evangelism is a form of Protestantism and the churches, like Protestantism, go by various names: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_evangelical_churches#List

You and I could form one if we wish. :thup:

Religions and other 501(c)(3) organizations may violate their tax-exempt status if they cross the line: https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-p...ns/exemption-requirements-501c3-organizations

I support firm and uniform enforcement of the law on this matter.

Back