The Face of the Anti-Choice Pharmacy Movement

We can just use our power as consumers and not shop at places we do not like the way they are doing business.

Just wind up with a chruch pharmacy and a heathen pharmacy.

We can just use our power as consumers and not shop at places we do not like the way they are doing business.

Just wind up with a chruch pharmacy and a heathen pharmacy.

This looks like an opportunity for an enterprising heathen to give him some competition.

This kind of reminds me of the preacher that lived down the road and gave me hell for smoking, but raised tobacco to sell.

Refusing to fill prescriptions and not stocking condoms would be two different things.

When a muslim refuses to carry alcohol in his cab its his freedom. But this pharmacist exercising the same right is seen as oppressive?

There are plenty of government regulations on pharmacists. But forcing them to stock their stores as they see fit is not (to my knowledge) one of those regulations.

If it is a privately owned business then the government has no place forcing him to stock items that go against his beliefs.

He's free to flip burgers if he wants to. Minorities in southern states shouldn't be oppressed by pharmacies that refuse to stock common sense items because of lunacy.

He's free to flip burgers if he wants to. Minorities in southern states shouldn't be oppressed by pharmacies that refuse to stock common sense items because of lunacy.

WALMART DOESNT CARRY THE WIRE SEASON 2 ON DVD!!!

ZOMG I AM TEH OPPRESSED!

WALMART DOESNT CARRY THE WIRE SEASON 2 ON DVD!!!

ZOMG I AM TEH OPPRESSED!

Not carrying the morning after pill is discrimination against rape victims, and shouldn't be tolerated. Rape victims don't have the luxury of being forced to travel 200 miles to accommodate your lunacy.

Wal Mart doesn't carry the Wire because it's not necessarily popular. It's not a necessity, and it's not time limited, unlike contraceptives.

Not carrying the morning after pill is discrimination against rape victims, and shouldn't be tolerated. Rape victims don't have the luxury of being forced to travel 200 miles to accommodate your lunacy.

Wal Mart doesn't carry the Wire because it's not necessarily popular. It's not a necessity, and it's not time limited, unlike contraceptives.

Bullshit go to the nearest hospital or one of the millions of pharmacies that do not have such moral qualms.

Police and hospitals both have Rape Kits, so this whining is utterly absurd.

A "Blacks need not apply" sign isn't unconstitutional, you dope, it's unlawful.
No you DOPE it is unconstitutional. Discrimination based on race is not JUST illegal. Perhaps you should do a little constitutional study BEFORE you show your ass.

No you DOPE it is unconstitutional. Discrimination based on race is not JUST illegal. Perhaps you should do a little constitutional study BEFORE you show your ass.

Hey DOPE, it is not unconstitutional.

I cannot violate the constitution. There is only one entity that can do that.

You would not believe it anyway. My generation were the free love hippy generation.

I know it is hard for you youngsters to imagine your parents and grandparents enjoying sex, but there it is.

You twerps also invented ageism, so I have decided to celebrate your generation by embracing some of it myself...

Back