The Fascism Trade --free markets dead

here we are, viewing the center of uscitizens black heart and soul. I wonder who abused him?

Who abused you usc? daddy? mommy?

Or was it the US government for sending me there and causing the war in the first place?
If someone sets a child on a fire ant nest is it abuse by the ants or the person that set the child there.

Either way, don't let your abuse dictate your worldview. Rise above.

Or was it the US government for sending me there and causing the war in the first place?
If someone sets a child on a fire ant nest is it abuse by the ants or the person that set the child there.

k, good point. but if you're pissed at the government for sending you there, why do you support them so much?

There is not one human nature. Some are prone to being brainwashed followers, like you for instance. Others of a more sturdy and forward thinking character rebel against tyranny.

you're the most foolish brainwash victim I've ever encountered.

I disagree, wholeheartedly! I think he has his own opinion and one that has been developed by more experience than yours.

My vote would be Tutu or meme, but that is just froggie's opinion. they are all about party one liners.

I disagree, wholeheartedly! I think he has his own opinion and one that has been developed by more experience than yours.

My vote would be Tutu or meme, but that is just froggie's opinion. they are all about party one liners.

He is suffering from PTSD which has turned his heart black. It's not an opinion, it's an illness.

And not one that should be talked about lightly, I have a friend that suffer from it and a husband.

I think it should be talked about more. We should all know more about how the military indstrial complex chews up souls to feed it's spiritual abyss.

AIG up 30%

goldman Nutsacks doing great.

Who would imagine that companies who got bailouts would be doing well, while they screwed everyone else.

Now success in business is determined by the state. Politicians are now the ultimate insiders. they will always know beforehand which companies they are bailing out.

Free Markets are dead. Proximity to the spigot of fiat currency flow is now the determining factor of business success.

We are entering an era of full economic fascistification.

Pretty much the same thing happened back with the 80 recession and S&L and bank bailouts then. Just not as massive.
And for the same reason. Deregulation. So after that one we just dereg more and viola we get a worse one.

He is suffering from PTSD which has turned his heart black. It's not an opinion, it's an illness.

Not any more, but I did for many years.

And yes the horrors of war did vast damage to me. However I managed to overcome it.
At least I don't get all pissy over joos and the illuminati and Fiats.
Fords now really piss me off.

Last edited:
Not any more, but I did for many years.

And yes the horrors of war did vast damage to me. However I managed to overcome it.
At least I don't get all pissy over joos and the illuminati and Fiats.
Fords now really piss me off.

You should. Odds are their profiteering is why you went in the first place.

Back