The following individuals/groups have endorsed Gary Johnson for President in 2012

He was also an early dropout for the republican nominee. Basically, the "He'd own everybody in a debate" thing is IMO a bit of a stretch, he did debate with one of these guys regularly.

He was also an early dropout for the republican nominee. Basically, the "He'd own everybody in a debate" thing is IMO a bit of a stretch, he did debate with one of these guys regularly.

Wasn't the cumulative time he had in the debates less than 4 minutes?

Yes he was. Johnson was the only 2 term republican governor of New Mexico in a state that registered Dems out number Registered Repubs 2:1
his ability to get elected shows he has something going for him, when ppl cross party lines at those levels. I'm liking the guy more and more.

you sure?? I thought so too, he's running as a Libertarian, but i could have sworn he was a Republican governor?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson#Governor_of_New_Mexico
served as the 29th Governor of New Mexico from 1995 to 2003, as a member of the Republican Party, and is known for his low-tax libertarian views and his regular participation in triathlons

I use FN's "knowledge" regularly. If I am clueless about somethign I look at his response and spin it 180. Works for me :)

It must suck for all the Romney and Obama voters, knowing that they wanted a better candidate but decided not to vote for them. I don't have that problem.

Back