The Game

I don't see anyone taking down the Buckeyes this year. I mean don't get me wrong this is college ball and anyone can go down and get beat by a team with less talent but holy moley...at the college level this Buckeye team is just loaded.

About the only real weakness I can see is our offensive tackles...and they don't exactly suck. If they can win the rest of their games I don't think it would be a stretch to say this was the best Buckeye team ever.

url

I don't see anyone taking down the Buckeyes this year. I mean don't get me wrong this is college ball and anyone can go down and get beat by a team with less talent but holy moley...at the college level this Buckeye team is just loaded.

About the only real weakness I can see is our offensive tackles...and they don't exactly suck. If they can win the rest of their games I don't think it would be a stretch to say this was the best Buckeye team ever.

url

Team looks awesome. My daughter just turned three and she can say USC and Fight On but Saturday morning we danced for 20 minutes straight to the Buckeye fight song. It was awesome. Now she says "Daddy, let's play Ohio State fight song". I love it. Especially since USC just announced we are retaining Clay Helton (and essentially de-emphasing football) I'm glad to have the Bucks.

url

Do you really have the slightest idea of what an offensive tackle is?

url

Winterborn said the same type of thing about Alabama.

Winterborn said the same type of thing about Alabama.

Awwww, I am flattered by your obsession.

Let me help you understand. Many college football fans start the season seeing their team as being on track to win it all. Then, as the season goes on, the reality settles in.

However, for a few fans, like Mott, their team looks like the real deal. I don't see anyone taking OSU down either. But there are some important games ahead.

Let me help you understand. Many college football fans start the season seeing their team as being on track to win it all. Then, as the season goes on, the reality settles in.

However, for a few fans, like Mott, their team looks like the real deal. I don't see anyone taking OSU down either. But there are some important games ahead.

I'm not surprised Mott's little bitch showed up to defend him. Did you become that before or after yours died?

Interesting how quickly someone that hasn't posted in a while suddenly does so when his name is mentioned. Did Mott PM you and tell you to do so? What a pussy but you do tend to buddy up with that kind.

Did you see Saban get red faced last Saturday. I was hoping the SOB was going to stroke out.

I'm not surprised Mott's little bitch showed up to defend him. Did you become that before or after yours died?

Interesting how quickly someone that hasn't posted in a while suddenly does so when his name is mentioned. Did Mott PM you and tell you to do so? What a pussy but you do tend to buddy up with that kind.

Did you see Saban get red faced last Saturday. I was hoping the SOB was going to stroke out.

It is good to have a fan with such dedication. But this is not the first time you have mentioned me in these forums. I post when & where I choose. This time to educate you.

It is good to have a fan with such dedication. But this is not the first time you have mentioned me in these forums. I post when & where I choose. This time to educate you.

Interesting how you chose to post immediately after your name was mentioned. Must be Mott's fag buddy. Guess when your wife died you decided to change teams.

Seems I educated you how just how much of a little bitch you are. Sad how someone that thread bans when he gets his feelings hurt can claim to educate anyone.

I've had you crying and begging once over your bitch, do I need to do it again?

Harvard - Yale was already played this year. That's THE GAME.

Further O_H_I_O is the Bobcats, not the Buckeyes.

Wonder how Harvard or Yale would do if they actually played someone other than 2nd rate teams like those on their schedule. Harvard is 4-6 and Yale is 9-1 having played perennial powerhouses like Columbia, Brown, Dartmouth, and Cornell, etc. whose combined W/L record is 51-56.

I like the Harvard-Yale game because all of the players can read and write, banjofuck.
Just a personal preference, I guess.

Coming from someone that can't, I can see why you'd be jealous, niggersuck.

THE Game is January 13, 2020 at Mercedes Benz Stadium in NOLA. I seriously doubt Harvard or Yale will make it there. I plan on being there just like I was last year in Santa Clara. Perhaps you can drive the pretend car you claim to have bought and come watch a good game.

I've watched sixteen regular season Patriots games for the past twenty years...plus the post season games.

It may be coming to an end, but it's been twenty years of great football.

I don't really care much about amateur football. I just like the tradition of Harvard-Yale. It's a fun day.

Team looks awesome. My daughter just turned three and she can say USC and Fight On but Saturday morning we danced for 20 minutes straight to the Buckeye fight song. It was awesome. Now she says "Daddy, let's play Ohio State fight song". I love it. Especially since USC just announced we are retaining Clay Helton (and essentially de-emphasing football) I'm glad to have the Bucks.

Go Buckeyes! :)

Yup. No one is unbeatable but looks like the Buckeyes will be damned tough to beat...though that's true of all four CFP teams.

Harvard - Yale was already played this year. That's THE GAME.

Further O_H_I_O is the Bobcats, not the Buckeyes.

Harvard on the Hawking? Got news for you...regardless of if you went to Toledo, Miami, UC, Wright State, Bowling Green, Ohio U, Ohio State, etc,....they're all part of the Ohio University Systems and we are all Buckeyes. :)

I'm seeing a lot of love for OSU right now. Paul Finebaum thinks they are the best team in the country, and a guest on another show stated that he and some guys who have covered them on the field thinks they are the best team they have ever seen, period. It's all kind-of weird, although, I have only watched a couple OSU games this season.

Back