The Game

I'm seeing a lot of love for OSU right now. Paul Finebaum thinks they are the best team in the country, and a guest on another show stated that he and some guys who have covered them on the field thinks they are the best team they have ever seen, period. It's all kind-of weird, although, I have only watched a couple OSU games this season.
Well a lot of football left to be played but if OSU wins CCG, Semi-finals and Finals by blowouts with the same sort of dominance on both sides of the ball they have exhibited so far this season then they would arguably be one of the best College Teams of all time. They would certainly be the best OSU team...and that's saying a lot too.

But I'm not counting my chickens until they graduated. There three really good teams they need to beat first and that wont' be easy.

Well a lot of football left to be played but if OSU wins CCG, Semi-finals and Finals by blowouts with the same sort of dominance on both sides of the ball they have exhibited so far this season then they would arguably be one of the best College Teams of all time. They would certainly be the best OSU team...and that's saying a lot too.

But I'm not counting my chickens until they graduated. There three really good teams they need to beat first and that wont' be easy.

OSU has all the dimensions covered. Passing, running, special teams, smothering defense, and more. You said something about an offensive tackle being the weak point. I guess I didn't notice it when I watched the Buckeyes play. LSU can be beaten. Clemson is the team that worries me.

OSU has all the dimensions covered. Passing, running, special teams, smothering defense, and more. You said something about an offensive tackle being the weak point. I guess I didn't notice it when I watched the Buckeyes play. LSU can be beaten. Clemson is the team that worries me.

Our starting left tackle is playing hurt and is being rotated with his back up who is a red shirt Freshman. That leaves us open to the rush on the left side of the line. Having said that our rotating left tackles have been playing competently.

Why couldn't Alabama beat LSU?

What would be ironic is if Oklahoma gets into the playoff and wins the championship with the quarterback that your precious Alabama replaced with injury prone Don Ho.

Why couldn't Alabama beat LSU?

What would be ironic is if Oklahoma gets into the playoff and wins the championship with the quarterback that your precious Alabama replaced with injury prone Don Ho.

You mean Jalen Hurts? The one you kept talking down? Yeah, that would be irony.

The Bama v. LSU game was a good one. Bama lost. It happens. Injuries hit us hard, and not just Tua. LSU has the better team.

You mean Jalen Hurts? The one you kept talking down? Yeah, that would be irony.

The Bama v. LSU game was a good one. Bama lost. It happens. Injuries hit us hard, and not just Tua. LSU has the better team.

He ran away because he was replaced yet proved he's a better quarterback than injury prone Tua.

Let me get your take on something you haven't mentioned. You once said that the champion should remain #1 until they lost. Why has Clemson moved up and down in the polls despite not having lost in two years instead of remaining #1?

I noticed you quickly responded. Your faggot buddy Mott sending you messages again letting you know.

He ran away because he was replaced yet proved he's a better quarterback than injury prone Tua.

Let me get your take on something you haven't mentioned. You once said that the champion should remain #1 until they lost. Why has Clemson moved up and down in the polls despite not having lost in two years instead of remaining #1?

I noticed you quickly responded. Your faggot buddy Mott sending you messages again letting you know.

Mott and I are friends. And yes, we do talk on occasion. But, believe it or not, you have never been the topic of any of our conversations.

Yes, I did say that the champion should remain #1 until they are beaten. That would not include the CFP rankings, which will be used to place teams in the CFP and in a certain order.

Jalen Hurts was an excellent QB. When Tua is healthy, he is better. Jalen stayed and got his degree, then pursued other opportunities under offensive minded coaches and a head coach that is a QB guru.

I'll be heading to Indianapolis tomorrow around noon. Should be a good game though a lot of people are expecting a blow out by OSU.

It's interesting how prices for tickets on the ticket exchanges for the Big10 championship game were climbing to pretty steep prices until Wisconsin beat Minnesota then they dropped to nearly face value. I noticed that last year too. My guess is the Cheeseheads don't want to pay a premium to drive all the way to Indy just to see their Badgers get beat again. They'll be kicking themselves if they win.

It always seems impossible to use the regular season to measure Clemson, because they always dramatically underperform, taking full advantage of how weak the ACC is. Then the postseason arrives, and they suddenly transition into a juggernaut.

Mott and I are friends. And yes, we do talk on occasion. But, believe it or not, you have never been the topic of any of our conversations.

Yes, I did say that the champion should remain #1 until they are beaten. That would not include the CFP rankings, which will be used to place teams in the CFP and in a certain order.

Jalen Hurts was an excellent QB. When Tua is healthy, he is better. Jalen stayed and got his degree, then pursued other opportunities under offensive minded coaches and a head coach that is a QB guru.

Prove it, liar. It's not a coincidence that when a comment was made ABOUT you to your faggot buddy, you immediately showed and responded.

You're moving the goalposts now. You made no distinction between regular season and CFP timing. You said what you said. You're known to do things like that then change it. Prior to the CFP rankings, Clemson dropped from #1 and didn't lose. So much for either of your statements. They're as full of shit as you, boy.

Hopefully Tua can never play again at any level.

Prove it, liar. It's not a coincidence that when a comment was made ABOUT you to your faggot buddy, you immediately showed and responded.

You're moving the goalposts now. You made no distinction between regular season and CFP timing. You said what you said. You're known to do things like that then change it. Prior to the CFP rankings, Clemson dropped from #1 and didn't lose. So much for either of your statements. They're as full of shit as you, boy.

Hopefully Tua can never play again at any level.

Prove it? How? Maybe by pointing out the fact that you have mentioned me, by name, other times and I did not respond?

I am not moving the goalposts. Most of the polls are done all season long. The CFP polls start on week 9 or 10. It strictly deals with ranking for the purpose of the College Football Playoffs.

So you are pissed at me and wish a college kid's injuries to be permanent? Thats pretty low. But then, you probably believe your wishes have an effect, huh?

It always seems impossible to use the regular season to measure Clemson, because they always dramatically underperform, taking full advantage of how weak the ACC is. Then the postseason arrives, and they suddenly transition into a juggernaut.

They kicked Alabama's ass last year and Winterborn hasn't gotten over that yet. He's worse than the Democrats still whining about getting theirs kicked in 2016.

Prove it? How? Maybe by pointing out the fact that you have mentioned me, by name, other times and I did not respond?

I am not moving the goalposts. Most of the polls are done all season long. The CFP polls start on week 9 or 10. It strictly deals with ranking for the purpose of the College Football Playoffs.

So you are pissed at me and wish a college kid's injuries to be permanent? Thats pretty low. But then, you probably believe your wishes have an effect, huh?

That's up to you. You claim to be such a smart person and have the ability to do things.

You moved them out of the stadium. Not surprised you're going back on your claims now. Typical Alabama fan..

Show me the word permanent in my post. What's low is that you make up things claiming someone else said it. Who really knows if he's hurt at all. Perhaps he's faking it because he has a sore ass from getting it kicked.

Just to make sure, we watched it again this morning...with the first Wisconsin game going on the other TV;)
Nothing like post game tailgate breakfasts;)
Go Bucks! How I would have loved to be in that stadium...I know Mott and all the others never gave up!!

Accept nobody has beaten LSU so......

Seems your comment is more out of hope and saltiness about LSU spanking Alabama than anything else

Back