The GAO lists some of the things Obama faces

I know when a Republican is trying to twist history so that bush comes out like a mediocre president, rather than the suckiest one to ever have lived.

I know what you're up to Cawacko.

goofball.... it was DUNG that posted the information. He is hardly a Republican.

I know when a Republican is trying to twist history so that bush comes out like a mediocre president, rather than the suckiest one to ever have lived.

I know what you're up to Cawacko.

No, I'm not. Her point was about Democrats and Republicans. Why don't you respond to my comment about San Francisco which has nothing to do with Bush.

On the INTERNET? You are right, I cannot. The absence of body language and tone of voice make it a bit hard to determine mood.

That stated, given a certain someone has the tendancy to proclaim others 'outraged' when that is not the case, said individual probably should not be throwing stones....

Is it my fault that your syntax screams rage?

60371673_0eb0b14f91.jpg

No, I'm not. Her point was about Democrats and Republicans. Why don't you respond to my comment about San Francisco which has nothing to do with Bush.

because she wouldn't be able to use the 'bush sucks' line in that situation and thus would actually have to THINK about providing an intelligent response.

I don't know what point you made about San Francisco. The point is, that any idiot can see that Desh is making a case that Obama faces the worst situation, as he enters office, of any president in recent history.

And that really isn't debatable. Yet somehow, you are debating it. Why?

I don't know what point you made about San Francisco. The point is, that any idiot can see that Desh is making a case that Obama faces the worst situation, as he enters office, of any president in recent history.

That actually was NOT her point. Deshs point was that Republicans leave messes and Democrats don't.

No one argued the fact that Bush is leaving a massive mess for Obama.

Wow. You are getting damn close to passing me in the lack of ability to read and comprehend. What you are stating above has nothing to do with what the thread is about. Take two seconds, doesn't take that much more than that to actually read what we are talking about. You're a smart girl, you can do it.

That actually was NOT her point. Deshs point was that Republicans leave messes and Democrats don't.

No one argued the fact that Bush is leaving a massive mess for Obama.

Well, let's look at recent history, rather than getting all emotive the way you and your fancy boy, Cawacko, are.

Reagan leaves such a mess for Bush Sr, that Sr is forced to raise taxes, and is voted out of office four years later, unable to hold his base.

Bush Sr. is voted out of office in the middle of a recession which occured on his watch.

Clinton leaves office while the country is still prosperous, and at peace, after eight years of the same.

Bush Jr leaves office with historic economic and military devastation occuring.

I wonder where Desh would get this idea??

Well, let's look at recent history, rather than getting all emotive the way you and your fancy boy, Cawacko, are.

Reagan leaves such a mess for Bush Sr, that Sr is forced to raise taxes, and is voted out of office four years later, unable to hold his base.

Bush Sr. is voted out of office in the middle of a recession which occured on his watch.

Clinton leaves office while the country is still prosperous, and at peace, after eight years of the same.

Wrong, wrong and wrong

The recession was in 1990 and ended in 1991. The market was up over 30% in 1991. The economy was in good shape when Clinton took office.

On the other hand, when Bush jr took over from Clinton... the economy WAS in a recession, the markets were headed down, the fraudlent activity of firms like Enron, worldcom, Global Crossing etc in the late 90's (a failure of Clintons SEC) made the recession even worse than it should have been. Side note... he also slashed the military by about a third. He also signed into law the fair lending act and the GLB act... both of which contributed to the current financial mess we are in.

A lovely partisan rendition of history and an even better use of the GAO report which Desh used to start this thread in attempting to make a point about who cares about government more.

A lovely partisan rendition of history and an even better use of the GAO report which Desh used to start this thread in attempting to make a point about who cares about government more.

You almost made me blush Cawacko...but then, I thought, why I bet he says this to all the girls.

Back